Fresh Fraser Fir Wreath
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our fresh fir wreath is perfect for adding seasonal greenery indoors and out. Whether displayed as is or decorated with ornaments and dried botanicals, it imparts a refreshing evergreen aroma that's well-suited to the holiday season. Each wreath is hand assembled on a family-owned farm in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, and shipped fresh to your door.
- Handcrafted from fresh Fraser fir harvested in North Carolina.
- Internal wire and twine provide circular structure.
- Perfect for decorating with ornaments, lights and botanicals.
- Wreath can be displayed indoors or outdoors; keep out of direct sun.
- Shipped direct to ensure freshness.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" diam.
- 8 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath from the box.
- Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the wreath to fade in color and become fragile.
- Mist the wreath every 4–5 days. The fresh leaves and needles will gradually fade and may curl as they dry.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best not to move wreath once it has been hung.
- With proper care, this fresh wreath can be enjoyed for approx. 6 months.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Fresh Fraser Fir Garland
- Vendor Shipped