Freezer to Oven Kouign Amann, Set of 12
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
For pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, a Kouign Amann tastes like home. From his native Brittany, this classic Breton “butter cake" relies on layers of handmade puff pastry dough to create a decadent treat with a sweet, buttery center and crisp caramelized-sugar coating. Hand made with the finest natural ingredients, these freezer-to-oven pastries are easier than ever to prepare, saving you eight hours of proofing. Simply bake and enjoy. They emerge from the oven with crunchy, sugar-speckled exteriors, tender interiors and an irresistible buttery aroma.
- 12 pastries (2 lb. 4 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The Kouign Amann are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately place the Kouign Amann in the freezer, where it will keep up to one month frozen.
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Defrost for 30–45 minutes at room temperature (68–72°F).
- Bake at 365°F for 27–30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool pastries for 5–10 minutes before serving.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, whole milk, sugar, yeast, dough conditioner (wheat gluten, xanthan gum, malted wheat flour, acerola extract, enzymes), salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.