Williams Sonoma Focaccia Stuffing Mix with Mushrooms & Chestnuts
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The rich, earthy flavors of wild mushrooms and European chestnuts add hearty character to our homemade focaccia stuffing. In our exclusive set, you'll find the timesaving essentials you need to whip up a signature version of this classic side dish.
- Focaccia Stuffing Mix: Crafted from hearth-baked loaves of artisan focaccia, our Mediterranean-style mix is seasoned with aromatic herbs for a perfect balance of tastes and textures.
- Dried Wild Mushroom Blend: We worked with premier American mushroom growers to create this exclusive quartet of dried mushrooms, including shiitake, Portobello, oyster and chanterelles.
- French Chestnuts: Our whole roasted chestnuts are grown in Portugal and prepared for us in France, where culinary artisans sort, peel and roast them entirely by hand.
- Set includes: Focaccia Stuffing Mix (1 lb.; serves 10–12), Dried Wild Mushroom Blend (2.5 oz.) and French Chestnuts (12.7-oz. jar).
- Stuffing Mix and Dried Mushrooms: Made in USA with American and imported ingredients.
- Chestnuts: Grown in Portugal; prepared in France.
- Focaccia Stuffing Mix: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, canola oil, evaporated cane sugar, palm oil, sea salt, herbes de Provence (rosemary, savory, thyme, marjoram, basil, lavender), yeast.
- Contains wheat/gluten. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with milk, tree nuts, soy.
- Dried Wild Mushroom Blend: Shiitake mushrooms, Portobello mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, chanterelle mushrooms.
- May contain sulfites. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, eggs, milk, peanuts, soy.
- Chestnuts: Peeled chestnuts.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.