Entertainer Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A "small but mighty" women-owned business established in 2014, Parcel Portland has gained an ardent following for its meticulously curated gift collections, all sourced from the Pacific Northwest and packaged in locally made wooden keepsake boxes. Packaged in our signature Williams Sonoma log crate, this Entertainer assortment is a party in a box, filled with sweet and chewy confections, deluxe playing cards, craft cocktail mixer, lively sparklers and a fun game for all ages.
- 5 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
Crate includes (see More Info tab for details):
- Dick Taylor Brown Butter Chocolate Bar (2 oz.)
- Jacobsen Salt Co. Salty Chocolate Caramels (6 oz.)
- Owls' Brew Mulling Spices (8 oz.)
- Tops Malibu Sparklettes Sparklers
- Theory 11 Monarchs Playing Cards
- Ridley's Game Room "Who Am I?" Game
- Dimensions & More Info
- Dick Taylor Brown Butter Chocolate Bar: Velvety 73% dark chocolate hand blended with browned Humboldt Creamery butter and topped with roasted cocoa nibs and delicate sea salt flakes (2 oz.).
- Jacobsen Salt Co. Salty Chocolate Caramels: Smooth, silky dark-chocolate salted caramels made in small batches with premium butter, cane sugar, heavy cream and hand harvested sea salt (6 oz.).
- Owls' Brew Mulling Spices: Fruity, fragrant craft cocktail mixer composed of freshly brewed mulling spice tea, cranberries and apples (8 oz.).
- Tops Malibu Sparklettes Sparklers: Add life to any party with sparklers that emit gold or silver sparks when ignited.
- Theory 11 Monarchs Playing Cards: Luxurious playing cards that feel as good as they look, with illustrations by artist Curtis Jinkins and a gold-foiled navy storage box.
- Ridley's Game Room "Who Am I?" Game: Featuring everyone from Albert Einstein to Jay-Z, this enthralling clue-based trivia game is fun for all ages (includes 140 cards).
- Use & Care
- The contents are shipped fresh at ambient temperature.
- Store the chocolate and caramel at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 6 months unopened.
- Store the mulling spices at room temperature. They will keep indefinitely unopened, or up to 2 weeks, refrigerated, after opening.
- To prepare Owls Brew Mulling Spices, brew two parts brew with one-part alcohol of your choice (we recommend bourbon, spiced rum, red wine or champagne).
- Dick Taylor Brown Butter Chocolate Bar: Organic cacao, organic cane sugar, organic butter, sea salt.
- Jacobsen Salt Co. Salty Chocolate Caramels: Glucose, sugar, heavy whipping cream, butter (sweet cream, natural flavoring, milk), cocoa powder, Jacobsen Sea Salt.
- Owls' Brew Mulling Spices: Fresh-brewed tea (chai spices [cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cardamom), apple pieces, cranberries), brown sugar (cane sugar, molasses), apple juice from concentrate, maple syrup, cranberry juice from concentrate, malic acid.
Please allow 2-8 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Apothecary Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped