Emile Henry Flame Fish Griller Slate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
The secret to moist, flavorful grilled fish, this multi-functional ceramic tray from France makes it easy to marinate, cook and serve fresh filets or steaks, all in the same vessel. High ridges sear the fish with grill marks, while the flame-safe ceramic gently diffuses heat to keep fish from becoming dry and overcooked. Great for vegetables, too!
- Ideal for cooking fish on the grill or stovetop, in the oven or under the broiler.
- Crafted of durable, high-fired Burgundian clay to ensure gentle, uniform heat conduction.
- Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary lead-free black Flame glaze, which won’t chip or crack and is safe for use with knives and other metal utensils.
- Goes directly from freezer or fridge to the oven or barbecue, then makes a graceful transition to the table, where it helps keep fish warm during your meal.
- Restaurant-quality glazed stoneware withstands temperatures up to 930°F, making the tray ideal for use on the grill or in the oven.
- High sides allow you to gently cook fish in its marinade—or use the spout to pour off liquid before grilling.
- Ridged cooking surface sears fish with attractive grill marks.
- Two large handles make it easy to transfer the tray from fridge to grill to table.
- Crafted in Marcigny, France by Emile Henry, makers of fine French kitchen ceramics since 1850.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19 1/2 x 11" x 1 1/2" high overall.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use on gas and electric cooktops, in the oven or on a grill; not designed for use on induction cooktops.
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Emile Henry
Emile Henry has been crafting artful kitchen ceramics since 1850, when the French company was founded in a small town in Burgundy. Today, it’s still proudly owned and operated by members of the Henry family. The mineral-rich soils of Burgundy are known for creating wines with unique terroir, but they also yield the special local clays used to craft each piece of Emile Henry cookware and bakeware. The high-fired clay withstands extremely high temperatures while distributing and retaining heat gently and evenly. Artisans hand apply the glazes to create vivid color that looks beautiful in the kitchen and at the table.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SuSu2 from Best Fish Griller I wrote another favorable review for this griller about 8 months ago, but for some reason it has been removed. We really like this griller because it cooks chicken and fish very well, can be soaked prior to cleaning, and comes out cleaner than all other grillers we've tried (and we've tried them all.......).Date published: 2015-12-09