Dancing Deer Brownie & Cookie Gift Box, Large
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Purity, freshness and innovation are hallmarks of Boston's Dancing Deer Baking, which enjoys a coast-to-coast reputation for its scrumptious creations. Our exclusive brownie and cookie assortments come artfully packaged in Williams Sonoma signature pineapple boxes.
- Shipped fresh.
- Certified kosher by Star-K.
- Made in USA.
Brownie selection includes three flavors:
- Chocolate Chunk: Intensely chocolaty, moist and loaded with semisweet chunks.
- Salted Caramel: Chewy blondie-style brownie drizzled with caramel and sprinkled with sea salt.
- Cappuccino: Bursting with semisweet chocolate chunks, aromatic coffee and a dash of cinnamon.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. (12 brownies, 4 of each flavor).
Cookie selection includes two flavors:
- Molasses-clove: Moist and delicious spiced cookies.
- Triple chocolate chip: The ultimate cookie for chocolate lovers, made with milk, white and semisweet chips.
- 1 lb. 2 oz. (16 cookies, 8 of each flavor).
- Use & Care
- The cookies and brownies ship at ambient temperature. Unopened, or opened and tightly wrapped, both will keep up to 14 days at room temperature or refrigerated and up to 2 months frozen (brownies will keep up to 3 months frozen) in an airtight container. Before freezing, wrap tightly in freezer-safe wrap. If frozen, thaw at room temperature.
- Chocolate Chunk Brownies: Cane sugar, cage-free eggs, semisweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla), canola oil, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), unbleached, unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (milk), pure vanilla, kosher salt.
- Caramel Sea Salt Squares: Unbleached, unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), brown sugar, cane sugar, cage-free eggs, butter (milk), caramel (corn syrup, sugar, whipping cream [milk], evaporated milk, lecithin, vanilla, salt), water, pink sea salt, baking powder, pure vanilla.
- Cappuccino Brownies: Cappuccino Brownies: Cane sugar, semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla), cage-free eggs, non-GMO expeller-pressed canola oil), unbleached wheat flour (wheat, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), butter (milk), coffee, water, vanilla, kosher salt, cinnamon.
- Molasses Clove Cookies: Unbleached, unbromated wheat flour, (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cane sugar, canola oil, eggs, molasses, baking soda, spices, kosher salt.
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies: Cane sugar, unbleached, unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), canola oil, eggs, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, vanilla), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), semisweet chocolate (sugar, cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla), baking powder, pure vanilla, baking soda, kosher salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.