Cuisinart Flavor Duo Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Enjoy double the flavor with this iced treat maker from Cuisinart. Two pint-sized mixing bowls let you make and serve a variety of ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet simultaneously. Designed for effortless operation and superior results, the double-insulated bowls keep ingredients cold for deliciously smooth treats. Simply freeze the bowls in advance, add the ingredients and start mixing.
- High-performance machine makes two 1-qt. portions of ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt in as little as 25 minutes.
- Double-walled insulated mixing bowls keep temperature consistent for deliciously smooth results.
- Wide spouts make adding ingredients neat and easy.
- Choose from double or single bowl operation.
- No salt or ice required.
- Recipes included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/4" x 9" x 10 1/4" high.
- Two 1-qt. cap. bowls yield a total of 2 qt.
- 15 lb.
- BPA-free bowls, mixing arms and lids remove for easy cleaning.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Prefreeze bowls for 6–22 hours before use.
- Do not place bowls in freezer for more than 30 minutes when filled with frozen desserts or drinks.
- Avoid using harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Hand-wash freezer bowls, mixing arms and lids in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly before placing bowl back in freezer.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brenda from I Will Never By Store Bought Ice Cream Again! My brother brought his ice cream maker over to our house for the 4th of July; made ice cream for all of us, and I knew I had to have one. This ice cream maker is so easy to use. Ice cream recipes take minutes to whip up, and the machine turns the ingredients into ice cream within 10 to 20 minutes! It is easy to use, easy to clean up, and the ice cream is so much better than store bought. I am hooked! The only negative I can think of is that it is a bit noisy, but it only runs for 10 to 20 minutes.....so find a place to put it where the noise doesn't interfere and it is no problem. I highly recommend this ice cream maker to everyone!Date published: 2018-07-13