Cuisinart Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Everyday versatility and a sleek, modern design make this compact countertop appliance a great choice for any kitchen. It combines 1800 watts of power with convenient one-touch functions for everything from baking, broiling and toasting to keeping foods warm. A nonstick interior ensures quick, easy cleaning.
- Multitasking oven features toast, bagel, bake, broil and keep warm functions.
- Accommodates everything from an 11" pizza to six slices of toast.
- Always Even™ toast control makes it easy to adjust browning.
- Auto slide-out rack allows hands-free loading and easy removal of cooked foods.
- Stainless-steel front features easy-grip dials and cool-touch handle.
- Nonstick interior and removable crumb tray are easy to clean.
- Includes recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 3/4" x 15 3/4" x 9" high.
- Interior: 0.5-cubic-foot cap.
- 1800 watts.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean the oven with a clean, damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not use abrasive cleansers.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.