Copper Classic Countertop Set
Our canisters and utensil holder bring the warmth and rich luster of copper to the kitchen. The canisters are handcrafted of solid copper by highly skilled coppersmiths. Featuring a removable three-walled insert, the utensil holder is made of stainless steel with a copper-plated finish.
- Set includes 3 canisters and 1 utensil holder.
- Canisters (small, medium and large) are handmade of recycled solid copper and lined with tin.
- Canister lids have solid brass knobs and airtight silicone seals to prolong freshness of dry goods.
- Copper will age naturally to an attractive bronze patina.
- Utensil holder is made of stainless steel with copper-plated finish.
- Utensil holder's interior partition can be removed to create more room.
- Utensil holder has nonskid rubber feet to protect counters.
Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 3 3/4" diam., 6 1/2" high; 3/4-qt. cap.
- Medium: 5" diam., 8" high; 1 1/4-qt. cap.
- Large: 6 1/4" diam., 9" high; 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in Turkey.
- 7 1/2" diam., 7 1/4" high.
- Made in Taiwan.
Use & Care
- Do not use for storage of acidic food.
- Clean canister interior with mild detergent, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Immediately after rinsing, dry interior and exterior of canister using a clean soft cloth. Never use steel wool or any abrasive, harsh or toxic cleaners on interior or exterior.
- Hand-wash utensil holder.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Copper Classic Countertop Set
|Copper Classic Countertop Set||Sugg. Price $299.80 Our Price $249.95||$0|