Cooks Herb Wreath
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Cooks will delight in this fragrant wreath made of dried culinary herbs that can be used in cooking: sage, marjoram, dill and rosemary. The wreath is handmade on a family-owned farm in California's Salinas Valley, where the herbs are grown without herbicides or pesticides, and its herbs will remain useful as the wreath continues to dry. The wreaths are bound without glue so the herbs can safely be used in your recipes.
- 16" diam.
- Includes sage, marjoram, dill and rosemary.
- All herbs are grown without herbicides and pesticides.
- Bound without glue so the herbs are safe for consumption; wash leaves and tips thoroughly before using.
- Made by hand in California.
- Sunlight will lighten the colors over time.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" diam.
- 2 lb.
- Made in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the arrangement from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If culinary ingredients in the arrangement are to be snipped for use in cooking, we recommend hanging the piece indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests. Wash thoroughly before cooking.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last approx. 1 year.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by 3kw1 from Look Pretty SMELL AWFUL I received this wreath as a hostess gift. It arrived well packaged and looked fantastic. I was so excited to hang it in our kitchen. I was expecting it to smell like a blend of herbs. NOPE. It reeks of dill weed. I thought it was dissipate over a few days but it has not. Everyone who walks into our home asks "what is that smell? it smells like pickles!"- it is so strong and gross, I've moved it out to our back porch. I'm so disappointed, this was not a cheap gift.Date published: 2019-11-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Suzannede from Love this wreath I bought this a few weeks ago and it hangs in my kitchen. It smells incredible (hints of herb but not overwhelming) and is a beautiful detail in our rustic kitchen. When I opened the box it shed a little (to be expected) but hasn’t shed since being hung.Date published: 2019-02-09