Complete Turkey Dinner, Christmas Delivery, Serves 8
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
For the most relaxed Christmas ever, let us take care of dinner prep. We'll provide everything you need for a delicious holiday feast – from a Willie Bird Turkey and savory side dishes to fresh-baked holiday berry pie as the grand finale. Our complete dinner for eight includes:
Fresh Free-Range Willie Bird Turkey: Extraordinarily juicy, flavorful and ready to roast, this fresh, all-natural turkey is from the legendary Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the birds roam freely.
Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans nestled in creamy Gruyère cheese sauce and topped with crisp, golden sautéed shallots.
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes folded in rich butter and fresh chives.
Pecan Pie: Handcrafted with premium ingredients like fresh eggs, butter, fragrant vanilla and plenty of crunchy pecans.
- Turkey and sides generously serve 8; pie serves 8.
- All of our fresh, free-range, uncooked turkeys are from the Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the birds are humanely raised on a healthy natural diet.
- Turkey ships fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled; sides and pie ship frozen.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Christmas delivery (see Shipping tab for details).
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Free-Range Turkey: Approx. 12–14 lb. (serves 9–11).
- Green Bean Casserole: 3 lb. 8 oz. total (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: 3 lb. 12 oz. total (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Pecan Pie: 9" diam.; 2 lb. 9 oz. total (serves 8–10).
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled. Immediately upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze the turkey, still in its vacuum-sealed bag. The turkey will keep 5 days refrigerated or up to 3 months frozen.
- The sides ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the sides in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Remove the dessert from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 3 days. Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
- If frozen, remove the turkey from the freezer. Place the sealed bag in the refrigerator and let thaw for at least 48 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the packaging. Rinse under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Place the turkey, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan, and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Season as desired.
Roasting an Unstuffed Turkey
- A turkey is easier to prepare and roasts more evenly and faster if left unstuffed; the stuffing can be baked separately. For an unstuffed turkey, roast at 400°F for 30 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 325°F and continue roasting until done, allowing 13 to 15 minutes per pound, approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes to 3 hours and 15 minutes total.
Roasting a Stuffed Turkey
- Stuff the turkey just before putting it in the oven (do not stuff it earlier). Spoon the dressing loosely into the body and neck cavities. Do not overfill, as the dressing will expand during roasting. Truss the turkey. To facilitate removing the stuffing, first line the inside of the cavity with a double layer of cheesecloth, allowing it to extend beyond the cavity by a few inches. Then spoon the stuffing inside. After roasting the bird, gently pull the overhanging cheesecloth and the stuffing will slip out easily, neatly tucked inside the cheesecloth. To ensure that a stuffed turkey cooks evenly, roast the bird slowly, breast side up, at 325°F, covering the breast loosely with foil for the first two-thirds of the roasting time. Using the approximate roasting times above for an unstuffed turkey, add about 30 minutes to the total cooking time.
Testing for Doneness
- The breast and thighs must reach different international temperatures for ideal doneness. The breast should register 165°F and the thigh, 175°F. Begin testing for doneness 30 minutes to 1 hour before the total roasting time is reached. To test the breast using an instant-read thermometer, insert it into the meatiest part, several inches above the wings. To test the thigh, insert the instant-read thermometer alongside the opening of the main cavity underneath the drumstick, away from the bone. This is the meatiest part of the thigh.
- The turkey will continue to cook internally after you remove it from the oven, so you may take it out when the thermometer registers 3°F to 4°F below the minimum temperature.
- After removing the bird, cover it loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 20–30 minutes to allow some of the juices to be absorbed back into the meat, which makes it easier to carve and more moist.
Side Dish Preparation
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and the package of fried shallots from the frozen casserole; set the shallots aside. Place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the casserole is golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, 45–50 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of baking, remove the foil and scatter the shallots over the top. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Pecan Pie: Keep frozen until ready to serve. Remove from freezer and place on countertop 4–5 hours. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for 3 days.
- Free-Range Turkey: 100% turkey; includes giblets.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Extra-fine French green beans, mushrooms, whole milk, Gruyère cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), yellow onion, unsalted butter (cream), flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, corn syrup solids, sugar, dried onion and garlic, soy flour, cultured whey [milk], natural flavors, corn oil, xanthan gum, disodium isonate and disodium guanylate), cornstarch, salt, black pepper, thyme.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Pecan Pie: Corn syrup, eggs, granulated sugar, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), pecans, soy oil, butter (cream, milk), salt, water, pure vanilla, vinegar, salt.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped direct from the suppliers and will arrive in multiple boxes. It is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 9:00PM PT, Sunday, December 15 to arrive December 19-20.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.