Complete Small Turkey Dinner, Christmas Delivery, Serves 4
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Leave the holiday cooking to us. This all-inclusive dinner is perfect for a small family meal. We've thought of everything – from a succulent Willie Bird turkey breast to savory sides and a scratch-baked berry pie. Simply heat, serve and enjoy a relaxing feast in the comfort of home. Our complete dinner for four includes:
Willie Bird Turkey Breast: A fully cooked boneless breast, infused with basil, thyme, fennel and lavender, from the legendary Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range turkeys are humanely raised on wholesome, natural grains.
Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans nestled in creamy Gruyère cheese sauce and topped with crisp, golden sautéed shallots.
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes folded in rich butter and fresh chives.
Pecan Pie: Handcrafted with premium ingredients like fresh eggs, butter, fragrant vanilla and plenty of crunchy pecans.
- Turkey breast and sides generously serve 4; pie serves 8.
- Ships frozen.
- To ensure all dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Christmas delivery (see Shipping tab for details).
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Turkey Breast: 3 lb. 8 oz. (serves 6).
- Green Bean Casserole: 1 lb. 12 oz. total (1 tray; serves 4–6).
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: 1 lb. 14 oz. total (1 tray; serves 4–6).
- Pecan Pie: 9" diam.; 2 lb. 9 oz. total (serves 8–10).
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled. Immediately upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze the turkey, still in its vacuum-sealed bag. The turkey will keep 5 days refrigerated or up to 3 months frozen.
- The sides ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the sides in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Remove the dessert from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 3 days. Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
- If frozen, remove the turkey from the freezer. Place the sealed bag in the refrigerator and let thaw for at least 48 hours.
- Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Roast with skin side up until the turkey breast reaches an internal temperature of 160°F, approximately 70–80 minutes. For extra crispness, brush skin with a light layer of oil.
Side Dish Preparation
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and the package of fried shallots from the frozen casserole; set the shallots aside. Place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the casserole is golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, 45–50 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of baking, remove the foil and scatter the shallots over the top. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Pecan Pie: Keep frozen until ready to serve. Remove from freezer and place on countertop 4–5 hours. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for 3 days.
- Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast: Boneless turkey breast, water, salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate, spices (basil, thyme, fennel, lavender).
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Extra-fine French green beans, mushrooms, whole milk, Gruyère cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), yellow onion, unsalted butter (cream), flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, corn syrup solids, sugar, dried onion and garlic, soy flour, cultured whey [milk], natural flavors, corn oil, xanthan gum, disodium isonate and disodium guanylate), cornstarch, salt, black pepper, thyme.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Pecan Pie: Corn syrup, eggs, granulated sugar, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), pecans, soy oil, butter (cream, milk), salt, water, pure vanilla, vinegar, salt.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped direct from the suppliers and will arrive in multiple boxes. It is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 9:00PM PT, Sunday, December 15 to arrive December 19-20.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.