Combekk Railways Cast Iron Fry Pan, 11"
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Here's a fry pan with a story to tell – the very first Combekk pans reflect the history of the Dutch railways, with the bottom of each pan bearing a stamp that refers to its origin. Combekk's fully enameled cast-iron fry pan is made in the Netherlands entirely from 100% recycled metals, with a FSC-certified wood handle, making it the most eco-friendly fry pan available. A single layer of stain-resistant matte enamel ensures superior durability, while an extra-thick base promotes optimum cooking and heat distribution.
- Produced in The Netherlands, bringing back manufacturing to where it all began more than 300 years ago.
- 100% recycled premium cast-iron construction with FSC-certified wood handle.
- PTFE-free enameled finish.
- Includes 40-year guarantee on all cast-iron parts.
- Suitable for all heat sources: gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
- Made in Holland.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam., 15 1/2" wide, 2 1/4" high.
- Handle is 11" long.
- 7 lb.
- Made in Holland.
- Use & Care
- Heat the pan slowly until it reaches the required temperature. Never leave the pan unattended during cooking.
- Use wooden or heat-resistant plastic cooking utensils to protect the enamel layer.
- When heating up the pan, always use either a frying product (oil, butter or fat) or a liquid (like water, wine or bouillon). Dry cooking can damage the enamel.
- If you are adding liquid to a hot Combekk pan, warm it through (gently) first to avoid extreme differences in temperature.
- Allow the Combekk pan to cool down slowly. Never plunge the hot pan into cold water.
- Once it has cooled, wash it by hand (using a nylon scourer if necessary) and a mild detergent.
- Dry the pan thoroughly and rub a drop of oil around the inside to keep the enamel in good condition.
- Store the pan in a dry place.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by njcooks from Beautiful Impractical Pan Performs beautifully but the wooden handle? Pretty dumb - if the burner is too hot the handle will burn!Date published: 2019-06-13Rated 2 out of 5 by philihp from Looks great on Instagram! The perfect disposable pan for someone who prefers to take selfies in their kitchen and needs props, but you know they are terrible cooks and will not actually use it. Combines the attributes of a stainless steel pan with the attributes of a real cast iron pan because you can't put it in the oven because it will burn away the handle and you can't put it in the dishwasher because the iron will rust.Date published: 2019-05-01