Classic Italian Pasta Sauce Sampler
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Time-honored preparation and the freshest ingredients are hallmarks of Italian cuisine, and Tuscan Markets prides itself on recreating classic dishes from Italy's many diverse regions. Their artisan sauces are handcrafted with fragrant Italian herbs, sweet tomatoes, tangy cheeses and premium meats. Our sampler includes five classic sauces: Pesto, Brown Butter Sage, San Marzano Tomato, Bolognese and Fonduta. Enjoy them one at a time with your favorite pasta, or have a pasta party and invite guests to try them all.
Pesto: Bright, fragrant sauce made with fresh basil, garlic, Parmegiano Reggiano and toasted pine nuts.
Brown Butter Sage: Creamy, aromatic sauce prepared with browned butter, chicken stock, sage and pinch of brown sugar.
San Marzano Tomato: Quintessential marinara sauce, made with sweet San Marzano tomatoes, first-press extra-virgin olive oil and classic Italian spices.
Bolognese: Hearty meat sauce prepared with beef, pork, veal, pancetta, red wine and San Marzano tomatoes.
Fonduta: Alfredo-style sauce prepared with Parmesan and Fontina cheeses for nutty, buttery flavor.
- Five 8-oz. containers of sauces.
- 2 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The sauces ship chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, place the sauces in the refrigerator, where they will keep, unopened, for up to 14 days. Alternatively, store in freezer where they will keep up to one year. Once opened, the pesto will keep 24 hours; the other sauces will keep up to 3 days.
- If frozen, thaw overnight in the refrigerator. To heat, transfer sauce to a pot or saucepan and warm over high heat for 5 minutes on the stovetop. Pesto sauce does not require reheating.
- Pesto: Olive oil, basil, Parmigiano Reggiano, toasted pine nuts, garlic cloves, salt.
- Brown Butter Sage: Chicken stock, butter, flour, brown sugar, sage, salt.
- San Marzano Tomato: San Marzano tomatoes, tomato paste, olive oil, salt, onion, basil.
- Bolognese: San Marzano tomatoes, ground beef, ground veal, ground pork, onions, carrots, celery, Cabernet wine, pancetta, tomato paste, chicken livers, salt, Fontina, green peas.
- Fonduta: Whole milk, butter, flour, Parmigiano Reggiano, Fontina, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.