Christmas Breakfast Gift Crate
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Start Christmas morning with Santa’s power breakfast: fresh-from-the-griddle pancakes shaped like snowflakes and gingerbread men, piled high and drizzled with Vermont’s finest pure maple syrup. Our gift set holds all the essentials for a festive brunch with family and friends.
- Set includes Williams Sonoma Flappin’ Jack Pancake Mix, Butternut Mountain Farm Maple Syrup, Holiday 7-in-1 Pancake Flipper and Classic Large Red Spatula, presented in a reusable wooden gift crate.
- Flappin’ Jack Pancake Mix: Serve up the lightest, fluffiest flapjacks ever with our mix, made using the best all-natural ingredients. Prep is easy—just add milk, melted butter and an egg.
- Butternut Mountain Farm Maple Syrup: Fancy-grade light-amber syrup made from the pure sap of Vermont maple trees, harvested during the first run of sugaring and then filtered, flavor-tested and packed under Vermont's strictest standards.
- Holiday 7-in-1 Pancake Flipper: Our nonstick silicone mold turns out seven snowflakes and gingerbread men at once, creating intricate definitions and releasing cooked pancakes easily.
- Classic Large Red Spatula: Set on a paintbrush-style beechwood handle, the oversized silicone head excels at scooping, mixing, blending and folding and is heat resistant to 600°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
Flappin’ Jack Pancake Mix
- 1 lb., 4 oz. (makes approx. 14, 6" pancakes).
- Made in USA.
Butternut Mountain Farm Maple Syrup
- 8.5 oz.
- Contains no additives or preservatives
- Packaged in a swing-top glass bottle and sealed with red wax.
- Product of USA.
Holiday 7-in-1 Pancake Flipper
- 15 3/4" x 9 1/2" overall.
- Snowflakes: 3 1/4" diam.
- Gingerbread Men: 3" high.
- Made in China.
Classic Large Red Spatula
- 13 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Place mold on preheated griddle, then pour in batter. After first side has cooked, use handles to flip all the pancakes at once.
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 600°F.
- Silicone head removes for dishwasher cleaning.
- Hand-wash wooden handle.
- Williams Sonoma Flappin’ Jack Pancake Mix: Unbleached enriched flours (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, canola oil (ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness), buttermilk powder, baking soda (sodium bicarbonate/leavening), salt, sodium acid pyrophosphate (leavening), natural vanilla flavor, monocalcium phosphate (leavening), natural flavor (contains milk).
- Contains wheat/gluten, milk. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with eggs, soy, tree nuts (pecans, coconut, almonds).
- Butternut Mountain Farm Maple Syrup: Pure maple syrup.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.