Chili and Queso Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The team behind the Houston-based Texas Tamale Company started out preparing its now-famous tamales in a home kitchen. Later, the company branched out to a street cart and ultimately opened its own popular deli. Featured in this set are two dishes – chile con queso and homestyle chili – that capture the quintessential flavors of Tex-Mex cuisine. Enjoy them individually or mixed together on tamales, burritos, chips or tacos. They also make great toppings for grilled hamburgers and baked potatoes.
Chile con Queso: Irresistibly bubbly, creamy blend of melted cheese, green chiles and spices. Delicious as an appetizer for dipping or as a side dish. (16 oz.)
Homestyle Chili: Spiced Texas-style beef chili makes a great topping for tamales and chips. Can also be enjoyed as a side dish with a sprinkling of cheese and sour cream. (16 oz.)
- 2 lb. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place bags in the refrigerator or the freezer. Unopened, they will keep for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator or for up to 18 months in the freezer.
- Chile con Queso: Place unopened bag in a pot of boiling water. If frozen, heat for 20–25 minutes; if thawed, heat for approx. 15 minutes. Remove heated bag carefully from hot water. Cut open bag, pour contents into a bowl and serve.
- Homestyle Chili: Place unopened bag in a pot of boiling water. If frozen, heat for 20–25 minutes. If thawed, heat for approx. 15 minutes. Remove heated bag carefully from hot water. Cut open bag, pour contents into a bowl and serve.
- Chile con Queso: Cheddar cheese (cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes], water, whey, sodium phosphate, whey protein concentrate, skim milk, salt, milkfat, sorbic acid, artificial color), tomatoes with juice (tomatoes, tomato juice, salt, calcium chloride, citric acid), water, modified starch, green chiles, sodium phosphates, spices.
- Homestyle Chili: Water, beef, chile spice (chile powder, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, salt, oregano, cumin, red pepper), enriched yellow cornmeal (yellow cornmeal, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JacksonDebbie from DIFFERENT DTYLE OF CHILI I have only tried the chili, boiled it in bag for 25 minutes. You could smell the chili through the bag as it was cooking! I put mine over rice. It is good, but VERY EXPENSIVE for the quantity you get, one each of the chili and cheese. One pound each. I would order again, but the price may hold me back.Date published: 2018-12-10