Chantal Steel Roasting Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A favorite of Chuck Williams since the early days of his cookware business, this classic Chantal covered roaster is really two pans in one, with a deep lid that doubles as a roasting pan on its own. The steel core heats up fast, and the generous size accommodates a 22-lb. turkey or holds plenty of vegetables alongside roast chicken or beef.
- 11-qt. cap.
- Made of heavy-gauge carbon steel with nonporous enamel finish trimmed in stainless steel.
- Raised ridges on the inside of top lid help with self-basting for moist, juicy results.
- Includes stainless-steel rack with folding handles for effortless lifting.
- Lid also functions as a separate roasting pan for use in the oven.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 3/4" x 12 1/4" x 7 1/2" high with lid.
- 9 lb. with lid.
- 11-qt. cap.
- Large size is ideal for roasting turkey, chicken, beef, pork and other long cuts of meat.
- Offset handles fit in almost any size oven.
- Rack can be hung onto the inside rim of roaster and other pans for thorough draining.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Chantal cookware gets hotter faster than ordinary cookware because of its steel core. Low to medium heat is all you need for most cooking applications (except boiling water).
- Bottom roasting pan is for oven use only; do not use on stovetop.
- Top lid/pan can be used in the oven.
- Oven and broiler safe to 425˚F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface. Do not cut food in pan or use electric beaters.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash recommended. Roasting rack is dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- For stubborn stains, soak in hot, soapy water or scrub with nonabrasive baking soda on a wet sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sheltiesrfun from Love this pan I bought this Chantal Roasting Pan from W-S either 33 or 34 years ago. It got a ding inside and is now showing signs of a bit of rust there. Needless to say, with the staying power it has demonstrated, I was thrilled to find it was still here and available. I love the fact that there is a deep part and a thinner part which you can either use as a lid, or as a non-deep roaster. I have used both parts of this, together or separately. It is not difficult to clean, although I do soak it a little bit, usually.Date published: 2019-08-20