Caramel Apples in Valentine's Day Be Mine Hat Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Send sweet Valentine's Day wishes with this beautiful box of holiday treats. Our decorative hat box is filled with an irresistible assortment of handmade confections, including buttery caramels, milk chocolate-covered pretzel twists and two specialty caramel apples. Harvested from Washington state, the premium Granny Smith apples are dipped in homemade caramel and melted chocolate, then finished with toasted walnuts or chocolate stripes.
Milk Chocolate Walnut Petite Caramel Apple: Crisp, juicy apple is dipped in buttery caramel, then rolled in walnuts and covered with premium milk chocolate. 1 apple; 7.6 oz.
Triple Chocolate Petite Caramel Apple: Classic caramel apple is enrobed in a luscious layer of premium dark chocolate, then artfully finished with milk chocolate and white chocolate stripes. 1 apple; 6.9 oz.
Natural Assorted Caramels: Handcrafted with whipping cream, salted butter and condensed milk for rich, decadent flavor. Individually packaged in 4 flavors: Tahitian Vanilla, Aleppo Chile Pepper, Vietnamese Cinnamon Apple and Hawaiian Sea Salt. 4.5 oz.
Milk Chocolate Pretzel Twists: Crunchy, salty pretzels are enrobed in premium chocolate, then decorated with pink sanding sugar. 2 twists; 1.7 oz. total.
- 1 lb. 5 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apples, caramels and pretzel twists in the refrigerator. Refrigerated and unopened, the apples will keep for up to 2 weeks; the caramels will keep for up to 12 months; and the pretzel twists will keep for up to 6 months.
- Remove caramel apples from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apples are chilled so the chocolate and caramel don't peel off with the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for approx. 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Serve caramels and pretzel twists at room temperature.
- Triple Chocolate Apple: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], Bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, salt, vanilla), culture.
- Milk Chocolate Walnut Apple: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], Bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), walnuts, culture.
- Assorted Natural Caramels: Whipping cream (cream, carrageenan), sugar, brown rice syrup, sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, salted butter, water, Tahitian vanilla, red sea salt, salt, soy lecithin, Aleppo chiles, apple juice concentrate, water, malic acid, Saigon cinnamon.
- Milk Chocolate Pretzel Twists: Pretzel twists (enriched flour, [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, canola oil, salt, malt, yeast soda), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), pink sugar (sugar, FD&C Red #3, confectioners' glaze, carnauba wax).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.