Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The perfect complement to your holiday feast, traditional brussels sprouts get a tangy twist in this expertly crafted side dish, made for us by The Perfect Bite Co. in Southern California. The tiny cabbages are shaved and roasted until lightly browned and caramelized to highlight their signature mellow, nutty flavor. After baking, the vegetables are drizzled with a lemon shallot vinaigrette. For you, prep is a breeze – just heat in the oven, toss in the chopped bacon pieces and serve.
- 2 lb. 8 oz. total (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Shipped frozen.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The Brussels sprouts ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated in transit. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place trays in the freezer where they will keep up to 18 months.
- Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap, set bacon packet to the side and place oven-safe tray directly onto a lined baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, then add bacon to the top of the dish and continue baking an additional 5 minutes or until completely baked through.
- Brussels sprouts, shallots, blended oil (canola oil, extra-virgin olive oil), bacon (bacon cured with water, salt, sugar, smoke flavoring, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, natural flavoring, sodium nitrate), lemon juice, salt, Dijon mustard (distilled vinegar, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, spices), black pepper.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.