Brim Trio Multibrew Coffee and Single Serve Maker
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Brew as much coffee as you'd like – from 6 oz. to 12 cups – at the push of a button, using a single-serve K-cup® or your favorite ground coffee. Whether you want a mug of coffee in less than 60 seconds or a fresh pot as soon as you rise, Brim's programmable system lets you customize the amount, strength and timing of your brew, making it the ideal coffeemaker for everyone in the house.
- Variable brew size allows you to make 6-oz., 10-oz., 15-oz. or 12-cup carafe.
- 1200-watt system brews 6-oz. cup of coffee in less than 1 minute.
- Designed with three-bar pump for K-cup use.
- Brew Strength Selector lets you choose Regular, Gourmet or Bold strength.
- Includes glass carafe, reusable gold-tone filter basket for ground coffee, measuring spoon and bonus brew cup adapter ($20 value).
- Limited 2-year warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 11" x 14 3/4" high.
- 7 lb. 12 oz.
- 12-cup cap.
- Model #50017.
- Uses pressurized pump technology to maximize flavor extractor for single-serve K-cup®.
- Adjustable height drip tray accommodates both travel mugs and cups; removes for easy cleaning.
- Nonstick, stain-resistant warming plate is easy to clean.
- Flavor-infusion carafe lid evenly distributes and mixes while percolating for hot, flavorful brew.
- Programmable up to 24 hours in advance.
- Easy-read LCD display.
- Automatically shuts off for worry-free brewing.
- Pause and Serve feature prevents dripping while serving.
- Special cleaning cycle keeps coffee at optimum flavor while extending life of coffee maker.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- Limited 2-year warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Coffee scoop, gold-tone coffee filter, removable filter holder, drip tray and both adapters are top-rack dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
How large is the water reservoir for the single cup feature?Hi JCoats, Vendor advises that the single use side is 15 oz.Date published: 2019-08-26
Does this unit store the water for the single cup feature?Hi Judith, There is a water tank for the single serve feature.Date published: 2019-07-22
is the Brim Trio multibrew coffee and single coffee maker quiet and does it splatter coffee when making single cups?