Breville The One° Precision Poacher
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Egg lovers, your dream machine has arrived. Breville takes the guesswork out of cooking eggs with the Precision Poacher, an electric countertop cooker that steams, poaches, scrambles and more. Enjoy eggs cooked to your exact preferred texture – soft, medium or hard. Experience how steaming eggs versus boiling yields more tender results with less cracking. Or discover the sublime texture of sous vide eggs.
- Five preset cooking methods: Steam, Poach/Boil, Scramble, Eggspert™ and Sous Vide.
- Choose from three textures (Soft, Medium, Hard) for Steam and Boil settings.
- Precisely adjustable temperature and time for perfectly cooked eggs every time.
- Built-in temperature probe ensures precise temperature control for Poach/Boil, Eggspert™ and Sous Vide settings.
- Doubles as a sous vide cooker for eggs and other foods.
- Includes heating base with probe, nonstick pot, lid, egg tray with egg piercer, egg topper, 7 recipe cards and instruction booklet.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" x 10" x 9 3/4" high.
- 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Model # BEG800SIL.
- Made in China.
- Eggspert™ setting cooks soft, creamy-textured eggs in the shell.
- Sous Vide setting slow-cooks eggs in the shell and can also be used to gently cook other types of foods in vacuum-sealed bags (sold separately).
- Delay start automatically begins cooking cycle at your preselected time.
- PFOA-free nonstick aluminum cooking pot with glass lid.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Temperature range 104–212˚F.
- Switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperatures.
- Egg tray holds six eggs and includes a built-in egg piercer to pierce base of egg gently.
- Egg topper tool for cracking open Eggspert, Sous Vide and Steamed eggs.
- Power cord with Breville Assist® plug.
- Plastic parts are BPA-free.
- One-year limited product warranty.
- Use & Care
- Always use wood or silicone cooking utensils to avoid scratching the nonstick surface of the cooking vessel.
- Cooking vessel, lid and egg tray: Hand-wash in hot soapy water. The lid and egg tray are also dishwasher safe.
- Do not use chemicals, steel wool or harsh abrasives to clean the nonstick surface of the vessel.
- Heating base and probe: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.