Breville Temp Select Kettle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Whether you're brewing delicate loose-leaf tea or robust French press coffee, this kettle's advanced electronic brewing system promises a perfect cup every time. At the touch of a button, it automatically heats water to the precise infusion temperature need for extracting full flavor from your chosen beverage.
- Electronic control panel offer five settings for green tea (175°F), white tea (185°F), oolong tea (195°F), French-press coffee (200°F) and boil/black tea (212°F).
- Cordless stainless-steel kettle lifts off the multi-directional base for easy carrying and pouring.
- Keep Warm setting maintains your selected temperature for 20 minutes.
- Water-level indicators and measurement markings on both sides of kettle.
- Operating at the touch of a button, the soft-open lid releases steam slowly.
- Auto shut-off feature prevents the kettle from boiling dry.
- Removable mesh water filter eliminates scale deposits.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #: BKE720BSS.
- 8" x 8" x 10" high.
- 7-cup capacity (57 fl. oz).
- 3 lb. 6 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not heat kettle empty or allow to boil dry.
- For use with water only. Never boil other liquids in the kettle.
- Do not open lid during operation. Boiling water could splash from the kettle.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Do not immerse the kettle base or power base in water.
- De-scale kettle as needed.
- To clean scale deposits from filter, remove filter and wash under hot running water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by arenale from Excellent! Stylish and easy to use, it is what I was looking for.Date published: 2017-09-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Jen84 from Love I have had this for over a year and drink tea almost every night and sometimes in the morning depending on the season. My husband also uses it for his french press coffee. The water heats up very quickly, and the different temp options have come in handy for different teas, hot cocoa, and coffee.Date published: 2017-02-11Rated 1 out of 5 by snobird39 from Disappointed I love Breville electric water pots but this one is a bummer. I found it difficult to turn on....just too many wickets to jump through before the kettle would begin to heat....the directions were not clear. After the 4th day the unit quit heating entirely.Date published: 2016-12-02