Nespresso Creatista by Breville Espresso Machine
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Barista-quality coffee beverages are just seconds away with the Creatista, a collaboration between the coffee experts at Nespresso and the engineering whizzes at Breville. Just pop in a capsule and use the color display screen to custom-order from a full menu of drinks including latte, cappuccino, ristretto and lungo. You design your own drink by adjusting coffee strength, milk temperature and milk froth.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's OriginalLine coffee capsules; includes a 16-capsule variety pack.
- 8 preprogrammed drinks include espresso, flat white, cappuccino, café latte, latte macchiato, ristretto, lungo and hot milk.
- Adjustable coffee volume, milk temperature and milk froth level.
- Heats up and is ready to brew in just 10 seconds.
- Integrated milk frothing system produces barista-quality "micro foam" textured milk for pouring latte art.
- Intuitive color screen/menu simplifies operation.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 6 3/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 50-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 11 lb. 6 oz.
- Model # BNE600.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Includes 16-fl.-oz. stainless-steel milk frothing jug.
- Froths milk to make rich, creamy hot chocolate.
- Used coffee capsules drop into a drawer that holds 8–10 spent capsules.
- Pop-out cup support holds coffee/espresso cup in place during brewing.
- Fast self-cleaning system includes menu prompts for cleaning and descaling machine.
- Removable drip grid.
- Removable drip tray with full indicator.
- Energy-save mode dims the display after 2 minutes; auto power off after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Plastic housing with metallic high-gloss painted coat finish.
- Die-cast metal chrome-plated lever.
- Use & Care
- Empty the drip tray and the capsule container every day. Remove cup support by first removing the capsule bucket, then unlocking the cup support, pulling the cup support forward and lifting it upwards to disengage from the machine. Clean cup support and wipe inside machine reassemble with a clean damp cloth. Remove the water tank and lid and clean them both with odorless detergent and rinse with warm water. Refill the water tank with fresh potable water.
- Rinse the milk jug and dry after each use.
- If required, wash the jug with mild detergent.
- Fill the milk jug with potable water between the min and max marks. Select the Milk function and press Start When complete discard the hot water, then wipe the steam wand with a clean damp cloth.
- Do not use any strong or abrasive solvent, sponge or cream cleaner. Do not put in the dishwasher. Never immerse the appliance or part of it in water or any other liquid.
- Dry all the parts with a repetitive soft clean cloth and reassemble all parts. Clean the coffee outlet and inside the machine regularly with a clean damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.