Breville Boss Super Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
If you need a do-it-all blender with one-touch superpowers, count on the Boss to take charge of your kitchen. Breville has designed every detail of this masterful machine to fulfill an impressive resume of demanding culinary tasks—from ultra-efficient mixing and blending to grinding whole grains, crushing ice, friction-heating homemade soups and whipping up creamy smoothies and frozen desserts.
- Breville puts precise control at your fingertips with 5 preset programs, 12 manual dial-controlled speeds from Stir to Mill.
- Timing is a breeze with a pause-and-play feature plus count-down and count-up timers.
- One-touch auto-clean feature makes cleaning the blending container easy.
- Intuitive LED control panel is engineered for the ultimate ease of use.
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor is expertly designed for blending whole foods, guaranteeing that every task is executed with power and precision.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #: BBL910XL
- 2-liter cap.; 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 18" high.
- Includes frozen dessert wand and scraper spatula.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Shatterproof square Tritan™ plastic jug features a tight-fitting vented lid with Breville's assist-ring pull for easy removal.
- Durable, heavyweight die-cast metal base helps ensure years of reliable service.
- Surgical stainless-steel blades.
- Pre-set programs include Pulse/Ice Crush, Smoothie, Green Smoothie, Frozen Dessert and Soup.
- Manual functions include Stir, Mix, Chop, Blend, Puree and Mill, with adjustable speeds between each one (for a total of 12 manual speeds).
- Blender is programmed to allow manual functions to run for six minutes before automatically stopping.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Clean container by filling with 2 cups of warm water, then pressing the Auto-Clean button. If needed, use a few drops of mild dish soap.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.