Breville Boss Super Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
If you need a do-it-all blender with one-touch superpowers, count on the Boss to take charge of your kitchen. Breville has designed every detail of this masterful machine to fulfill an impressive resume of demanding culinary tasks—from ultra-efficient mixing and blending to grinding whole grains, crushing ice, friction-heating homemade soups and whipping up creamy smoothies and frozen desserts.
- Breville puts precise control at your fingertips with 5 preset programs, 12 manual dial-controlled speeds from Stir to Mill.
- Timing is a breeze with a pause-and-play feature plus count-down and count-up timers.
- One-touch auto-clean feature makes cleaning the blending container easy.
- Intuitive LED control panel is engineered for the ultimate ease of use.
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor is expertly designed for blending whole foods, guaranteeing that every task is executed with power and precision.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #: BBL910XL
- 2-liter cap.; 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 18" high.
- Includes frozen dessert wand and scraper spatula.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Shatterproof square Tritan™ plastic jug features a tight-fitting vented lid with Breville's assist-ring pull for easy removal.
- Durable, heavyweight die-cast metal base helps ensure years of reliable service.
- Surgical stainless-steel blades.
- Pre-set programs include Pulse/Ice Crush, Smoothie, Green Smoothie, Frozen Dessert and Soup.
- Manual functions include Stir, Mix, Chop, Blend, Puree and Mill, with adjustable speeds between each one (for a total of 12 manual speeds).
- Blender is programmed to allow manual functions to run for six minutes before automatically stopping.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Clean container by filling with 2 cups of warm water, then pressing the Auto-Clean button. If needed, use a few drops of mild dish soap.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by enginerd from LOVE the PRESETS , and quite happy w/ results. The quality of construction is superb. A hefty base, and high quality jar. The CLEANING preset is our fave. Even the included scraper accessories are quite satisfyingly high quality. We have a Vitamix in the family too, and were feeling pretty smug about the results this Breville Boss gave us compared to our cousins' vitamix. Unless you just loooooove to operate your blender manually, I don't see why the bias towards the bigger names is warranted. It's hands down the winner in terms of value and quite the equal in terms of performance. No brainer, if you ask me. This review has is written after just under a year of use. Take note: MEASURE the space you intend to store it in, as it is a TALL appliance, and doesn't necessarily fit under cabinets.Date published: 2017-10-04Rated 4 out of 5 by Ransom423 from Great so far! Bought this due to reviews and it's comparison to the Vitamix. I have been experimenting with it all week so that I can get a feel for each of it's functions. So far the "Green Smoothie" feature is amazing! No green specs from veggies, lettuce, kale, etc. The "Smoothie" function works great for everyday smoothies using no greens. However, the blender does not break down small needs from strawberries and other small berries (not sure if the Vitamix does the same or not.) My only complaint about this blender is that the actual container is durable plastic, and not glass. It is prone to easy scratching from "ice crush/pulse". The instruction manually also states that constant milling will cause scratching but does not effect the quality of the machine. I would expect a $300 blender not to scratch so easily. Another con would be the noise. It's quite a loud blender. I wish it had a dial of low-med-high speeds to control the sound. I have yet to try all the other pre-set features. I have noticed that the the "Blend" feature works great for actual milkshakes. The pure feature works phenomenal, but yet, does not break down the seeds of raspberries, etc. I look forward to using the soup, chop, and all the other pre-sets in due time.Date published: 2017-06-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Kalamatamama from HAD initially wanted VM, but Breville outshines I had so preferred to buy an appliance that was built in USA (Vitamix), but due to some unresolved black fleck issues VM has been having and after lots of research, I chose the Breville: yes, made in China, though designed extraordinarily well in Australia. I hadn't expected the programmed buttons to be so useful. Maybe that's the main thing setting it apart from VM. Breville's having programmed buttons means your whirling creation need not be babysat, allowing you to wash up or put away dishes in those moments. I've done soups, smoothies, but no nut butters yet. The auto clean feature is so handy-- I just rinse and dry. I'm surprisingly very pleased with my Breville. (Photo is our first meal from our Breville: veg tortilla soup garnished with avocado and chips.)Date published: 2015-04-14