Breville Big Squeeze
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through November 14. Learn More
This Breville juicer combines powerful extraction with an ultra-quiet 240-watt motor so you can juice large quantities of fruit and vegetables without the typical noise. Designed for smooth, effective performance, it features a small feed chute for extracting juice from leafy greens and hard produce, plus an extra-wide feed chute for large, soft ingredients. The reverse and forward button promotes easy extraction and unclogging, while the jug and pulp bin remove easily for cleaning.
- Ultra-quiet 240W motor slowly extracts juice to preserve nutrients, fiber and flavor.
- Large feed chute minimizes the need to precut ingredients.
- Small feed chute helps juice leafy greens and hard ingredients with ease.
- Smart Cap helps create evenly textured mixed juices before serving, and prevents dripping.
- Forward and reverse button promotes easy juicing and unclogging.
- Juice is dispensed directly into durable Tritan® pitcher with integral foam skimmer.
- Stainless-steel mesh basket filters out pulp, which is automatically ejected into a removable container – no paper filters required.
- Extremely durable die-cast stainless-steel body.
- Easy assembly.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BJS700SIL1BUS1.
- 12 1/2" diam., 17 1/4" high.
- 33.8-fl. oz. cap.
- 16 lb. 6 oz.
- 3'3" cord.
- 10-year limited product warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Rinse removable parts with warm water immediately after use.
- Wipe base clean with damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.