Bonavita Cosmopolitan 1.3L Variable Temperature Gooseneck Kettle, Glass
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Offering pre-set temperature selection as well as custom control (in one-degree increments), this electric kettle quickly and efficiently heats water to the optimal brewing temperatures for a wide variety of hot beverages, from pour-over coffee to black and herbal tea to cocoa. The gooseneck spout is designed for precise pouring, allowing you to control the speed and placement of hot water throughout the brewing process.
- Advanced electric kettle allows you to set and hold a precise water temperature for up to an hour.
- One-touch boil function and preset temperatures for popular hot beverages.
- Durable borosilicate glass body.
- Easy-grip handle and slender gooseneck spout ensure slow, steady and controlled pouring for uniform saturation and prolonged extraction of grounds.
- Digital control panel displays the actual water temperature (in degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius), even after the kettle has been turned off.
- Heat and hold function maintains a temperature between 140°F–208° F for up to 60 minutes.
Base made of brushed stainless-steel base and BPA-free plastic.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # BV07001US.
- 7"x 9" x 12" high.
- 4 lb. 5 oz.
- 44-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Temperature is adjustable in one-degree increments from 140°F–208°F
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash kettle.
- Wipe base with a clean, wet cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- After cleaning, dry the kettle and base thoroughly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.