- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Time-honored preparation and the freshest ingredients are hallmarks of Italian cuisine, and Tuscan Markets prides itself on re-creating classic dishes from Italy's many diverse regions. This set includes two trays of hearty Bolognese lasagna – scratch-made noodles, prepared with finely ground Italian-style "00" soft-wheat flour, farm-fresh eggs and extra-virgin olive oil for exceptionally tender, light and porous results. The chefs layer in mozzarella and ricotta along with their famous ragu of beef, pork and veal, vine-ripened San Marzano tomatoes and herbs, and top it all off with pillows of mozzarella. Just bake until bubbly for a simple yet satisfying everyday meal or a spectacular party dish with no prep time.
- An easy, delicious option for working families or a thoughtful gift for anyone too busy to shop and cook.
- Includes two 5-lb. trays.
- 10 lb. total (each tray serves 8–10).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The lasagna ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, transfer the lasagna to the freezer where it will keep up to 60 days, or store in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days.
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 12 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 350°F. Place lasagna on a baking sheet and cook, covered with in foil, for 40 minutes. Alternatively, transfer thawed lasagna to an oven-safe cast iron skillet and bake for crisper edges. If using a convection oven, remove lid, cover with foil, and bake at 375°F, removing foil during last 5 minutes to brown the top. Allow the lasagna 5–10 minutes to rest prior to serving.
- San Marzano tomatoes, ground beef 90/10, ground veal, ground pork, onion, carrot, celery, Cabernet, pancetta, tomato paste, ricotta impastata, fontina, mozzarella, Parmigiano grated, egg, flour "00," water, salt, beta.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.