Black Truffle with Shaver Gift Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Fresh black truffles are at the top of nearly every food lover's wish list, and these are some of the finest we've ever tasted. Harvested from the French countryside during the brief fall and winter seasons, the Périgord truffles are prized for their delicate aroma and subtle, earthy flavor. To help make the most of these culinary luxuries, we've included a classic shaver with a polished rosewood handle. Its sharp stainless-steel blade is adjustable to shave the truffles to desired thicknesses.
- Set includes: Two fresh Périgord black truffles (1 oz. total) and a classic truffle shaver.
- Shaver: 9 3/4" long, 3 1/4" wide.
- Shipped fresh.
- Truffles are a product of France; shaver is made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- The truffles are shipped fresh with ice packs and directions for storage. Upon receipt, wrap each truffle individually in a paper towel or tissue paper, place in an airtight container and refrigerate. Fresh truffles are best consumed fresh within a few days of receipt but can be frozen for up to 6 months. If frozen, use the slicer to shave the truffle over a dish without thawing first.
- Shave fresh truffles over pasta or risotto, special egg dishes or grilled meats.
- Adjust blade for desired thickness of truffle slices.
- Hand-wash with warm, soapy water.
- Truffles: 100% black truffles (tuber melanosporum).
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.