Belcampo Ultimate Meat Lovers Collection
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Sustainably raised with compassion on a climate positive organic California farm, Belcampo's organic, grass-fed and grass-finished beef wins awards for its delightful flavor and rich marbling. The Certified Humane farm allows the animals to graze free on the regenerative pasture until they are harvested – a year later than at most operations in order to achieve the best flavor. This collection of tender, juicy beef cuts is the ultimate gift for meat lovers.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Certified organic.
- Product of USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Beef Tri-Tip Roast: Harvested a year later than at traditional operations, this award-winning beef has rich marbling. The bottom sirloin is a great cut for grilling rare or oven roasting. (2 lb. 8 oz.–3 lb. 8 oz.; serves 4–8)
- Beef Chuck Short Ribs: Rich and flavorful, this large rib bone has beautiful, fatty marbling and plenty of meat, making it perfect for slow-cooking. (1 lb. 6.4 oz.–1 lb. 12 oz.; serves 2)
- Beef Flank Steak: Versatile cut is ideal for salads, marinated as taco meat or on its own. (1 lb.–1 lb. 8 oz.; serves 2–4)
- Use & Care
- The meat is shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze it. Unopened, it will keep for up to 7 days in the refrigerator, or for up to 1 year in the freezer.
- If frozen, remove meat from freezer and thaw in refrigerator overnight. For best quality, we do not recommend refreezing meat after it has been thawed. Cook using desired method to internal temperature of 135°F for medium rare, 145°F for medium, 155°F for medium well or 160°F for well done – as measured by an instant read thermometer.
- Beef Tri-Tip Roast: Grass-fed, grass-finished, certified organic American beef.
- Beef Chuck Short Ribs: Grass-fed, grass-finished, certified organic American beef.
- Beef Flank Steak: Grass-fed, grass-finished, certified organic American beef.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.