Beehive Seahive Cheese Collection
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Delight your favorite cheese lovers with a gift from the Utah-based Beehive Creamery – a family-owned-and-operated creamery where cheeses are handcrafted in small batches using local milk from a fourth-generation family dairy. Our collection showcases Beehive's award-winning SeaHive cheese, along with crostini, honey and dried apples – the perfect accompaniments to this sweet, fruity full-bodied cheese.
SeaHive Cheese: Inspired by ocean breezes, this semi-firm, cow's milk cheese is rubbed with local honey and sea salt. (12 oz.)
Pan Forte Crostini: Loaded with dried cherries, cacao nibs, whole grains, seeds and nuts. (5 oz.)
Slide Ridge Honey: Locally sourced, unfiltered honey, the perfect accompaniment to Beehive's signature cheese. (5.63 oz.)
Dried Apples: Made from 100% freshly dried apples and nothing more. (4 oz.)
- 1 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the cheese in the refrigerator.
- For peak flavor and texture, it's best to consume the cheese at room temperature and within two weeks of receipt. Remove the wrapped cheese from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Wrap any unused cheese in plastic wrap.
- SeaHive Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, wildflower honey, salt, Redmond sea salt, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Pan Forte Crostini: Whole wheat flour, raw sugar, dried cherries, almonds, cacao nibs, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, buttermilk, agave nectar, baking soda, salt.
- Slide Ridge Honey: Raw unfiltered honey.
- Dried Apples: Apples.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.