Beehive Cheese Collection
Cheese lovers are abuzz about the artisanal creations of Beehive Cheese Company. This sampler includes their Teahive and Barely Buzzed cheeses, made from fresh, pasteurized Jersey cow’s milk from a single herd. To enjoy with the cheese we also include whole-grain Pan Forte Crostini, laden with dried fruits and nuts, and a jar of Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey.
Teahive: Smooth and creamy, with a rich aroma of orange blossoms, this cheese is rubbed with black tea and bergamot before aging for 5 to 8 months. The result is a dark, edible rind and a rich, full-bodied cheese that pairs well with fruitier wines and beers; 8 oz.
Barely Buzzed: Aged for 7 months, this award-winning cheese shares the same name as the espresso coffee roasted by the cheesemaker’s brother in Colorado. The espresso, roasted in small batches, is combined with lavender and hand rubbed into the cheese’s rind to give a nutty, exotic flavor to the buttery semi-hard cheese; 8 oz.
Pan Forte Crostini: Crispy and loaded with dried cherries, cacao nibs, whole grains, seeds and nuts – a perfect complement to the cheeses; 5 oz.
Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey: This thick, light honey owes its delicious character to bees foraging on wildflowers; 5 oz.
- Approx. 1 lb. cheese total.
- Shipped fresh and chilled from Beehive Cheese Company.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the cheese in the refrigerator. For peak flavor and texture, we recommend that you enjoy the cheese within a couple of weeks.
- The cheese is best served at room temperature. Remove the wrapped cheese from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Wrap any unused cheese in plastic wrap.
- Teahive: Pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, black tea, bergamot, orange blossoms.
- Barely Buzzed: Pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, coffee, lavender, canola oil, enzymes.
- Pan Forte Crostini: Whole-wheat flour, raw sugar, dried cherries, almonds, cacao nibs, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, buttermilk, agave nectar, baking soda, salt.
- Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey: 100% honey.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.