Beef Bourguignon Puff
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A favorite in French bistros, beef bourguignon is a savory combination of braised meat, red wine, onions, mushrooms and herbs. Our miniature versions capture the classic dish's hearty flavor in bite-size portions with tender meat, vegetables and aromatic sauce inside pockets of buttery puff pastry. For easy and elegant canapés, brunch platters and side dishes, just heat and serve.
- 25 pastries, each 1 3/4" diam.
- 1 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The appetizers are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the appetizers in the freezer where they will keep for up to 3 months. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange frozen appetizers on a baking tray and place in oven. Bake for 12–18 minutes or until golden brown; internal temperature must reach 165°F, measured by a food thermometer.
- Pastry: Wheat flour (ascorbic acid, amylase, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, non-hydrogenated vegetable margarine (modified palm oil, canola oil, water, sugar, soy lecithin, vegetable monoglycerides, potassium sorbate, citric acid, natural flavor, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3, beta-carotene), salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, vegetable oil [canola and/or soy oil], contains 2% or less of the following: L-cysteine hydrochloride, xylanase), flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), egg (whole egg, citric acid, water).
- Filling: Beef stew meat, onions, mushrooms (mushrooms, water, salt, citric acid, ascorbic acid, calcium disodium EDTA [to maintain color], red wine, water), demi-glace (enriched wheat flour, modified cornstarch, hydrolyzed soy protein, whey powder, hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil, sugar, salt, tomato powder, dextrose, onion powder, caramel color, dehydrated wine, beet powder, natural flavoring), garlic, rosemary, thyme, black pepper.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.