Barrett Dining Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Modern and monumental, our dining table evokes the linear simplicity of contemporary architecture. It also makes a statement in mixed materials, with steel banding and braces that play cool counterpoint to the rustic ash veneer. The open, geometric bases provide sturdy support while allowing ample legroom.
- 108.25"L x 44.25"W x 28"H (seats 8–10).
- Impeccably crafted of rubberwood with quarter-cut ash veneer and steel accents.
- Mitered solid wood legs.
- Shore-white stain is hand applied in a 9-step process, then given a rustic brushed finish.
- In-home delivery with White Glove Service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 108.25"L x 44.25"W x 28"H
- Seats 8–10.
- Top thickness: 2"
- Clearance under table: 28"
- Base (2): 20.75"W x 6"D x 28.25"H
- Distance between legs (side to side): 79.75"
- Weight capacity: 690 lb.
- Weight: 268 lb. 6 oz.
- Adjustable glides keep table balanced on uneven surfaces and protect flooring.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Use & Care
- We recommend using trivets and coasters to protect tabletop.
- Clean using a clean, damp, very soft cloth to prevent scratching.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean soft cloth.
- Avoid cleaning with a cloth that has already been used to clean other household items as it may retain grit and chemical residues that can harm surfaces.
- To avoid scratches, never use any scouring compounds or chemical cleaners such as Windex or other glass cleaners (even those that are environmentally friendly, organic or unscented).
- Should a substance stick to the surface (such as an adhesive label or gummy residue), do not use any type of solvent to remove.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
- Go to First Slide
- Previous Slide
- Next Slide
- Go to Last Slide
Also in this Collection
Barrett Shore Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery