Ballarini Tropea Ceramic Nonstick Stir Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
From environmentally conscious Italian cookware maker Ballarini, the Tropea Veggie collection is designed with healthy meals and vegetable cooking in mind. This pure aluminum cookware offers a clean white palette for easy monitoring of cooking progress, and the ceramic nonstick finish is PFOA-, PTFE- and nickel-free.
- 11" diam., 3" high.
- Cold-forged of the purest aluminum (99.9% pure) in the industry, for uniform heating and dishwasher-safe durability.
- Ceramic nonstick coating ensures exceptional nonstick performance and is PFOA- and PTFE-free.
- Ceramic nonstick finish contains no heavy metals or nickel and won't react with food.
- Grey Bakelite resin handle.
- Founded in Italy in 1889, Ballarini produces cookware with a respect for the environment and a commitment to quality craftsmanship.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam., 3" high.
- 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 300˚F.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops; not induction compatible.
- Dishwasher safe.
- To remove stubborn baked-on food residue or grease stains on the interior, soak the pan in water and dish soap (all night if necessary). Then clean with a soft sponge and soap. Do not use steel wool or abrasive cleaners on the interior, as this can damage the nonstick coating.
- If any acidic food or fat causes discoloration to the ceramic nonstick coating, soak the pan in water and baking soda for a few minutes, then scrub lightly with a soft sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.