Baby Boy Cupcakes, Set of 9
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Celebrate the sweetness of a newborn baby boy with cupcakes from Chicago's famous More® bakeshop. Showcasing three unique pairings of chocolate and vanilla, the generously sized treats are topped with playful fondant decorations. Artisan bakers handcraft the cupcakes in small batches, combining the very best ingredients with plenty of love. Three of the cupcakes are decorated with the phrase "Welcome Baby Boy" in blue letters.
Vanilla Valrhona: Madagascar vanilla cake filled with Valrhona chocolate mousse, covered with vanilla buttercream frosting.
Chocolate Vanilla: The best of both worlds – cake flavored with both vanilla and Belgian chocolate, topped with vanilla buttercream icing.
More®: Deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with vanilla cream center and vanilla buttercream icing.
- 9 cupcakes, 3 of each flavor.
- 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high each.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, wrap the box with plastic wrap or store the cupcakes in an airtight container in the freezer. The cupcakes will keep for up to 1 month frozen. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- The cupcakes are best enjoyed at ambient temperature. Approx. 2–3 hours prior to serving, remove the frozen cupcakes from the container. This is best done while the cupcakes are frozen to prevent damaging the icing. Allow the cupcakes to come to room temperature.
- Vanilla Valrhona: Wheat all-purpose white flour, granulated sugar, butter, milk, vanilla extract, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), baking soda (sodium aluminum sulfate), salt, 62% dark chocolate (cocoa bean, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla extract) water, egg white, vegetable oil, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Red #3.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), baking soda (sodium aluminum sulfate), cocoa dry powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Blue #1.
- More®: All-purpose white cake flour, granulated sugar, egg white, corn syrup, salt, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), baking soda (sodium aluminum sulfate), dry powder cocoa, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, 62% dark chocolate (cocoa bean, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla extract), butter, FD&C Blue #1.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.