Assorted Spring Rolls
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bring global flavors to your gatherings with these crispy, golden spring rolls. Inspired by great cuisines around the world, our vegetarian assortment includes a trio of irresistible varieties, all ready to heat and serve. These colorful bites make perfect cocktail party snacks—or enjoy them as easy appetizers for a dinner party.
Indian: Inspired by North Indian recipes, these rolls are filled with spinach, feta and sag paneer cheeses in a tangy yogurt sauce with fragrant herbs and spices.
Indonesian: Classic Indonesian flavors shine in a colorful filling of tender rice noodles, veggie slaw and eggs, tossed with a spicy-sweet chile soy sauce.
Southwestern: Showcases a hearty, citrus-spiked combo of black beans, corn, zucchini and red pepper, blended with Pepper Jack cheese for sunny southwestern character.
- Set includes 36 spring rolls (12 of each flavor).
- 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA
- Use & Care
- The spring rolls are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the spring rolls in the freezer, unopened, where they will keep up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove the frozen spring rolls from their trays and place on a baking sheet. Bake 12–15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve the crispy rolls hot from the oven.
- Indian: Spring roll wrapper (bleached wheat flour, water, salt, disodium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, and soybean oil), spinach, cubed paneer cheese, yellow onion, plain whole milk yogurt, feta cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose to prevent caking, natamycin [a natural inhibitor]), canola oil, water, pasteurized eggs (eggs, citric acid), unsalted butter (cream), ginger, jalapeno, garlic, salt, lemon juice, modified cornstarch, coriander, turmeric, cumin, cayenne pepper, cinnamon.
- Indonesian: Spring roll wrapper (bleached wheat flour, water, salt, disodium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, and soybean oil), whole eggs (whole eggs, skim milk, soybean oil, cornstarch, salt, xanthan gum, citric acid), rice noodles, cooked, canola oil, peas, fried shallots (red onion, palm oil), green cabbage, water, pasteurized eggs (eggs, citric acid), carrots, sweet chili sauce (sugar, water, pickled red chili, vinegar, garlic, salt, stabilizer, xanthan gum), soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, sodium benzoate), chili paste (chili, salt, distilled vinegar, potassium sorbate and sodium bisulfite as preservatives and xantham gum), light brown sugar, garlic, cornstarch.
- Southwestern: Spring roll wrapper (bleached wheat flour, water, salt, disodium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, and soybean oil), pepper jack cheese (pasteurized whole cow's milk, jalapeno peppers, salt, culture, enzymes, anti-caking cellulose powder, natamycin added as a natural mold inhibitor), canola oil, zucchini, green chile (green chile peppers, water, salt, citric acid, calcium chloride), yellow corn, black beans (water, black beans, salt), red bell peppers, lime juice, water, pasteurized eggs (eggs, citric acid), green onions, cilantro, paprika, red chili powder, cumin, salt.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.