Assorted Seafood Pastry Appetizers
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Get celebrations off to a rousing start with handcrafted appetizers filled with succulent fresh-caught Maine lobster. Our luxurious assortment is prepared by New England's award-winning Hancock Gourmet using sustainably-sourced local seafood, all-butter puff pastry, fresh produce and premium cheeses.
Crab Artichoke Puffs: Tender fresh-caught crab blended with crunchy Panko, citrus aioli and spices in all-butter puff pastry.
Lobster, Artichoke & Cheese Puffs: Succulent lobster and shrimp blended with tender artichokes and creamy cheese sauce in golden puff pastry.
Lobster & Cheese Puffs: Fresh Maine lobster and decadent cheese sauce tucked into flaky puff pastry.
- 36 pastries (12 of each).
- 1 lb. 12 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The appetizers are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the appetizers in the freezer where they will keep up to 1 year. After opening, they will keep for up to 2 days.
- Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove appetizers from packaging and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20–25 minutes.
- Crab Artichoke: Puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached wheat flour [malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, salt, lemon juice), crab, egg, panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), mayonnaise (soybean oil, whole eggs, vinegar, water, egg yolks, salt, dextrose, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium edta), Dijon mustard (water, mustard seed, mustard flour, vinegar, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, turmeric, spices), flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, black pepper, red pepper, parsley, chives, old bay seasoning (celery salt, paprika, red and black pepper).
- Lobster, Artichoke & Cheese: Puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached wheat flour[malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, salt, lemon juice), lobster, shrimp, mozzarella cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, potato starch added to prevent caking), artichokes, wheat flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate riboflavin, folic acid), margarine (palm fat, water, rapeseed oil, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, citric acid), salt, butter (cream, salt), olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, black pepper, garlic, parsley, chives, Romano cheese, green chili peppers, parsley.
- Lobster/Cheese: Puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached wheat flour [malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, salt, lemon juice), Cream cheese, puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached wheat flour [malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, salt, lemon juice), lobster, Romano cheese, sundried tomatoes (sundried tomatoes, salt, glucose, citric acid, sulfur dioxide), Sriracha chili sauce (chili, sugar, garlic, salt, water, vinegar, citric acid, potassium sorbate), onion, lemon zest, salt, chives.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.