Assorted Dessert Bars, Set of 12
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Dessert lovers will swoon for these heavenly dessert bars – a hybrid of candy bar meets cookie. Handcrafted in small batches by Miss V's, an artisan bakery in Northern California, these seasonal bars are made using only the best ingredients and lots of love. Great for everything from after-school snacks to parties, the irresistible treats arrive in an attractive gift box. Each bar is individually wrapped, decorated with an artful flavor label and tied with raffia. Our assortment includes four fabulous flavors, because you'll want to try them all.
Milk Chocolate Toffee: Miss V's original bar partners a buttery graham cracker crust with layers of rich, velvety Callebaut milk chocolate and crunchy toffee.
Peanut Butter: For a classic flavor combo, these treats combine a chocolate cookie crust with peanut butter chips and Butterfinger® candy bar bits.
Turtle: These dreamy bars take dessert over the top by pairing a graham cracker crust with luscious layers of Callebaut white chocolate, caramel and pecans.
Apricot Almond: A buttery almond shortbread crust is topped with Miss V's own apricot jam and finished with a crunchy almond granola crumble.
- Set includes 12 bars, three of each flavor.
- 2 lb. 6 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The dessert bars ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store at room temperature, refrigerate or freeze. At room temperature, the bars will keep up to a week unopened; once opened, they will keep 2 days. Refrigerated, they'll keep up to 3 weeks unopened; once opened, they will keep up to 4 days. Frozen, the unopened bars will keep up to 3 months. Once opened, we do not recommend refreezing. To thaw, let frozen bars stand at room temperature approximately 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Milk Chocolate Toffee: Butter, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, milk chocolate, toffee, sweetened condensed milk.
- Peanut Butter: Chocolate cookie crumbs, brown sugar, butter, peanut butter chips, Butterfinger® chips, sweetened condensed milk.
- Turtle: Graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, butter, white chocolate, caramel, pecans, sweetened condensed milk.
- Apricot Almond: Butter, flour, sugar, almond extract, apricot jam, almond granola.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.