Asian Appetizer Sampler
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Whipping up stylish party fare is a breeze when your freezer is stocked with our Asian-style appetizers. To simplify entertaining for busy hosts, we've compiled an exclusive assortment of savory bites that arrives ready to enjoy at a moment’s notice—just thaw, heat and serve.
Chicken Teriyaki Satay: Succulent skewers of tender chicken brushed with a savory-sweet teriyaki glaze for classic Asian flair.
Pork & Rice Noodle Pot Stickers: Handcrafted dumplings are filled with juicy pork, rice noodles, crunchy cabbage and savory spices, wrapped in tender dough that fries up crispy and golden-brown.
Vegetarian Egg Rolls: Our bite-sized egg rolls are made with earthy shiitake mushrooms, crunchy cashews, rice noodles and Asian seasonings.
- Includes 8 each: satay skewers, pot stickers and egg rolls.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The hors d'oeuvres were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the hors d'oeuvres in the freezer where they will keep up to 6 months. Keep frozen until ready to prepare.
- Keep chicken satay frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove chicken satay from packaging and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown. After first 15 minutes, check doneness to gauge remaining cooking time.
- Keep pot stickers frozen until ready to cook. In a large pot, boil pot stickers for three minutes, then drain. In a large frying pan over high heat, fry pot stickers in 2 Tbs. oil until the bottoms of the dumplings are golden-brown (approximately two minutes).
- Keep eggrolls frozen until ready to fry or bake.
- To deep-fry (preferred method): In a large pot, preheat oil to 350°F. Remove egg rolls from packaging. Fry in batches for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes.
- To bake: Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove egg rolls from packaging and place on a cookie sheet. Bake 15–17 minutes until golden brown.
- Teriyaki Chicken Satay: Chicken breast, sauce (soy sauce (water, salt, sugar, soybeans, wheat flour, caramel color, and sodium benzoate added as a preservative. contains soybeans and wheat), water, pineapple juice, (filtered water, pineapple juice concentrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), orange juice (water, concentrated orange juice), sugar, corn starch), 3-oil blend (vegetable oil (canola, sunflower, soybean), soy lecithin, natural flavor, beta carotene (color) and propellant).
- Pork and Rice Noodle Pot Stickers: Skin (enriched flour (wheat flour, enzyme, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, cornstarch, eggs, salt, preserved with less than 1/10th of 1% of sodium benzoate and 1/10 of 1% potassium sorbate, cornstarch), pork, mushroom, cashew nuts, cabbage, oyster sauce (water, sugar, salt, oyster extractives, modified corn starch, caramel color), onion, all-purpose flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, sesame oil, salt, chili's (chili, sugar, salt, acetic acid, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid), seasoning, food release (vegetable oil (canola, sunflower, soybean), soy lethicin, natural flavor, beta carotene (color) and propellant).
- Vegetarian Egg Rolls: Rice noodle filling: rice noodles (rice, water), cabbage, cashew nuts, mushroom, onion, sesame oil, oyster sauce (water, sugar, salt, oyster extractives, modified corn starch, caramel color), Sambal chili’s (chili, sugar, salt, seasoning), springroll: skin (bleached, wheat flour enriched (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, water, egg white, salt, glycerine sorbitol), all-purpose flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), food release (vegetable oil (canola, sunflower, soybean), soy lecithin, flavor, beta carotene (color) and propellant).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.