American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Cookie Baking Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We partnered with American Girl® to create this cookie-baking set, with all the tools you and your friends need to whip up homemade cookies in fun shapes. Use our cutters to transform your dough into flowers, hearts, butterflies and stars. Your cookies will bake to perfection on our nonstick cookie sheet – and the spatula makes it easy to transfer the fresh-baked treats onto a plate.
- Set includes nonstick rimmed cookie sheet, spatula and four cutters in butterfly, star, flower and heart shapes (see More Info tab for details).
- The center cutouts of star and heart shapes make perfect mini cookies for little girls and dolls.
- Made exclusively for us in partnership with American Girl®.
- Durably crafted for years of creative fun in the kitchen.
- Includes a tip-filled guide written especially for young chefs.
- For ages 8 and up.
- ©/™ 2015 American Girl.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cutters: approx. 2 1/2" x 3".
- Spatula: 8 3/4" long.
- Cookie sheet: 9 1/2" x 14" overall.
- Durable plastic cookie cutters in butterfly, star, flower and heart shapes.
- Spatula features a tapered rubber blade with a metal and plastic handle.
- Rimmed cookie sheet has a nonstick finish for easy release.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Cookie sheet is oven safe to 425°F.
- Cookie sheet and cutters are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash spatula.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.