All-Clad d7 Stainless-Steel Skillet
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Giving you the culinary performance of cast iron without the weight, these efficient skillets are ideal for searing, browning and pan frying. Because they won't cool down when food is added, the pans guarantee perfect browning and caramelization. Splayed sides simplify turning foods as they cook.
- Patented seven-layer bonded construction provides doubly uniform heat conduction with 25% less weight than cast iron.
- Three aluminum layers ensure top efficiency for conducting and sustaining heat.
- Four layers of stainless steel retain heat for the ultimate in energy efficiency.
- Flared edges guarantee easy, drip-free pouring.
- Riveted stainless -handle is elevated to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
Handcrafted in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Skillet: 10 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
- 12" Skillet: 12 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 4 lb. 1 oz.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Use & Care
All-Clad d7 cookware is designed for use on any type of cooktop, including induction. Follow these tips to keep your pans in peak condition.
- Preheat your cooktop on low to moderate heat. All-Clad is designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots and sticking. High heat should only be used for boiling.
- Use 1 to 2 teaspoons of oil or butter to maximize browning and minimize sticking.
- Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. Food films, if not removed, will cause discoloration on the pan once it is reheated.
- Large amounts of iron content in your water may cause your pan to look rusty.
- To avoid small white dots or pits from forming in your pan, bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of your pan’s interior.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Dishwasher safe, but we recommending washing by hand to preserve pan finishes.
- To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning.
- To clean stainless-steel surfaces, we recommend a nonabrasive, nonchlorine stainless-steel cleaner or Bar Keeper's Friend.
- To hand-wash the cookware, immerse it in warm water. Form a paste with the cleaner. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting.
- Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces.
- DO NOT use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach.
- To prevent water spotting, rinse in hot water and dry immediately after washing.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.