All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. The pieces in this set serve as a core collection for beginning cooks.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in performance whether you’re sautéing, frying, simmering or braising.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- d5 line is 20% more efficient than its tri-ply predecessors, so you can use lower heat to achieve great results.
- Improved stay-cool stick handles with finger guards for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 7-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 7-qt. stockpot: 8 1/2" diam., 7 3/4" high; 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Bakeware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Print Coupon
Registrant:Receive a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more via mail-in form. Print Coupon
You May Also Need
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 5 out of 5 by pumpkinpie2 from Best cookware ever Needed pots and pans for my new induction cooktop.This was a good opportunity for an upgrade. I'm extremely pleased with the All Clad 7 piece starter set purchased on sale recently. All the pieces I need, combined with a few cast iron Staub and Lecruset pieces that I added. Noticed immediately the beautiful browning and evenness of cooking. No sticking and, according to my husband, easy clean up. I use low temps and allow them to cool a bit before putting them in the sink for soaking. They are heavy, but the finger guard helps with control and lifting. Love cooking with induction and the difference AllClad has made. Can't wait for Thanksgiving to really try them out. I wanted a griddle for pancakes, etc.,from AllClad, but had to settle for Calphalon, which has worked out satisfactorily.Date published: 2016-10-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Nowaffeling from Best Cookware hands down The new All-Clad D5 cookware performs exceptionally for all my cooking adventures. From making sauces and one pot meals, to sauteing carmalizing or just making corn on the cob or pasta, it always makes my dishes turn out beautifully.I couldn't be more pleased with all of my All-Clad products including the ones I just added to my collection.Date published: 2013-08-26Rated 5 out of 5 by SammyNC from Great set and price Been waiting to get a good price on this set as it's just what we needed for a good starter. Very satisfied with the set as it delivers the quality as advertised. My wife was surprised at the weight of the larger pieces, but they have 2 handles to make picking them up easy. Cleans easy with soap and water or dishwasher. Stubborn stains come right out with Bartenders Friend. Love the set!Date published: 2013-06-28