Sous Vide Supreme Vacuum Sealer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The SousVide Vacuum Sealer takes the guesswork out of sealing food in airtight pouches for sous vide cooking. This is also a great everyday sealer for keeping foods fresh for longer in the refrigerator, freezer or pantry. User-friendly controls let you adjust the seal for various types of foods – dry or moist, normal or gentle – to ensure success.
- Easy touch-top activation; simply push down to start sealing.
- Moist/Dry settings to reinforce the seal for juicy foods.
- Extra-wide heat seal.
- Speed control for gentler vacuum suction of delicate foods such as scallops.
- Seal-only option for making custom-size cooking pouches from rolls.
- Includes 12 cooking pouches, six large (11" x 16") and six small (8" x 12").
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 4" x 4 1/4" high.
- 3.5 lb.
- Model #VS3000.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- BPA free.
- Elevated sealing platform to help you control sealing juicier foods.
- Easy-to-clean vacuum channel catches moisture overflow.
- Recommended for use with SousVide Supreme water baths.
- Use & Care
- When vacuum-sealing foods, always use food-grade plastic pouches or
- pouch material suitable for cooking.
- Always unplug the machine before cleaning.
- Do not immerse the machine or electrical cord (power lead) in water or any
- other liquid.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads to clean the machine; they
- will scratch the surface.
- Clean the outside of the machine with a soft, damp cloth or sponge, using
- mild dish soap and warm water.
- To clean the inside of the unit, use a paper towel or soft clean cloth to wipe
- away any food or liquid. Dampen a soft cloth with mild soapy water and gently
- wipe clean.
- Dry the machine gently, but thoroughly, with a soft, clean cloth.
To receive by Thanksgiving, orders must be placed by 11:59PM PT on November 15th, 2019.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kwesty from Wedding gift We love this so much. We use it for steaks, chicken, even vegetables. Using this and then using a sous vide is our favorite way to cook our filets! It really does make such a big difference and is one of our most used and favorite items we got off of our wedding registry!Date published: 2019-11-18Rated 1 out of 5 by Sgboo from Inferior... Does not work. My daughter & I both have one. Hers Is the same. Can’t get enough air out of the bag. Does not seal well. Food gets freezer burn. We both stopped using it. Looking for something better.Date published: 2019-05-11
I have Joule Sous Vide device. May I use this sealer with my device?Hi Marks Mom, This device vacuum seals food. It is not used in conjunction with any specific food preparation device.Date published: 2019-03-03