Instant Pot Duo Plus60 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Make slow-cooked meals fast with the Instant Pot Duo Plus. This versatile all-in-one kitchen essential offers a whopping nine functions, handling everything from pressure cooking and sautéing to slow cooking and making yogurt, cakes and preserves. An advanced microprocessor speeds up cooking duration by two to six times and uses 70% less energy than average.
- 9 functions in a single pot: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté and brown, cake maker, yogurt maker, sterilizer and warmer.
- 15 smart built-in programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Keep Warm and Pressure Cook.
- Large LED display is easy to read, so you can clearly see pot's progress.
- Settings are easily adjustable even while cooking is in progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure-cooker setting allows for up to 6 hours of cooking time.
- Slow-cooker setting has 3 temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté and browning settings have 3 temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt-making function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Cake and Egg settings prepare moist cakes and perfect eggs.
- Sterilize program is ideal for pasteurizing dairy products and sterilizing baby bottles, jars, and utensils.
- Keep Warm setting has 3 temperature settings and keeps food warm up to 10 hours.
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup.
- One-year warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" x 12 1/4" x 13" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 14 lb. 10 oz.
- Cord length: 2' to 3'.
- Model #IP-DUOPLUS60.
- Cooking pot constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings and with clearly marked measurements.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Lid handles for both left- and right-handed users.
- Sound off/on option.
- Recipes included.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the exterior, interior and inner base rim of the cooker with a damp sponge, then dry with a clean cloth to prevent rusting.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Instant Pot Duo60 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt.
Instant Pot Duo Plus80 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8-Qt.
OXO Silicone Pressure Cooker Lifter
Pressure Cooker Accessory Kit
Pressure Cooker Accessory Kit
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robin from Love it. After seeing friends use and rave about the Instant Pot, I decided to give one to my daughter for her birthday. Her oldest daughter has one and finds it a llife-saver in her household with a newborn baby. Her second oldest daughter remarked on hearing she has one "that's what I want for my birthday!" I couldn´t be more impressed as to the number of wonderful things it will do.Date published: 2019-07-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Dale from I would by this product again! I can say that I love my Instant Pot! Chef AJ's endorsement on YouTube convinced me to buy it and she was absolutely correct. I use my Instant Pot to make a 16 Bean soup that to die for! My wife and I only eat Plant Based foods and the Instant Pot fits the bill! I highly recommend this product to everyone!Date published: 2019-07-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Jayne from THE BEST IN CUSTOMER SERVICE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR INSTANT POT IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER WORKED WITH. THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF MY TWO PURCHASES FOR OUR CHILDREN'S EASTER GIFTS. YOU MADE IT RIGHT WHEN IT WAS A FEDEX ISSUE. THANK YOU. THEY LOVE ITDate published: 2019-05-13Rated 5 out of 5 by PATRICIA from Love my instant pot I LOVE my instant pot. I use it at least 3 times a week and often 5 or more. My only negative is I don't have two!Date published: 2019-05-11Rated 5 out of 5 by CL from So fast! I love how fast and tender my stew comes out!Date published: 2019-05-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Maryanne from Great for Whole-Food Plant-Based Cooking The instant Pot has been a great addition to my plant-based lifestyle. I especially love cooking beans with some spices to be added to recipes. A bag of dry beans is a fraction of the price of canned and tastes so much better! This is a versatile appliance that is well made and fun!Date published: 2019-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by nadiaCA from My weeknight miracle worker! I've been using the Instant Pot for several weeks now and I'm still taken aback by the genius of this gadget. It definitely lives up to the hype. Keep in mind if you like cooking curry dishes, the sealing ring takes on the smell of the spices like crazy. It's hard to get that smell out. I bought extra sealing rings in different colors to keep the savory separate from the sweet. And unless you like your bolognese sauce tasting like curry, I'd get one sealing ring dedicated just for cooking curries...Date published: 2019-02-21Rated 5 out of 5 by CARLA from Best Purchase I've Ever Made! The Instant Pot is the best purchase I have ever made. It makes cooking so easy and fast. I have a connective tissue disorder and am in chronic pain. This product has made mealtime easier and less painful. It is easier to eat healthy meals at home as well. You will not regret this purchase.Date published: 2019-01-31
Can this instant pot do canning jars of food?Hi DrummerT33k, You cannot do canning in an Instant Pot except for the Instant Pot Max, which can only hold four pint jars.Date published: 2019-06-02
InstaPot Duo 6 qt, Model #IP-DUOPLUS60: What is the max PSI cooking pressure of this model?Hi Yvonne, At high pressure, the maximum PSI is 10.2 - 11.6.Date published: 2019-04-06