This innovative pan builds on the classic springform design, adding features with leakproof construction and our signature durable Goldtouch nonstick ceramic coating. With side clips and a gasket on the bottom plate, it effortlessly releases the finished product, making it perfect for cheesecakes, tarts and bread puddings.
- Innovative, side-clip design springform pan is truly leakproof.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- PFOA-free, abrasion-resistant, nonstick Goldtouch ceramic-based coating ensures effortless release.
- An o-ring at the base of springform pan and vertical seals at edges of springform help prevent leakage; these pieces are removable and dishwasher safe.
- Easy to assemble (see instructions under Use & Care tab).
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- 9" interior diam. (10 1/2" overall diam.), 2 3/4" high.
- 1 lb. 12.8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Place the o-ring into the groove on the base. The o-ring should be stretched into place as opposed to rolling it over the base edge, as this will cause it to pop off.
Tip: If the o-ring loses its shape over time, place it in the freezer overnight and it will return to its original size.
- Fit the silicone vertical seals into the rolled edges of the side walls by sliding the small tab on the seals into the notches on the side walls. Slide the top tab down into the notch and then stretch the seal and slide the bottom tab into the bottom notch. Repeat on the other side. Tip: Once the seals are in place, they do not need to be removed again except for occasional cleaning.
- Place both side walls onto the base. Line up the seal groove with the opposing rolled edge of the side wall. Pinch the bottom of the sides together. Slide the handle down over the seal, making sure that the rolled metal edges fit into the back channel of the handle. Use the handle tabs to slide the handle down into place. Gently press the side walls in toward the center of the pan to ensure a tight fit. Tip: There is no top or bottom to the side walls, thus it does not matter which direction a side wall is placed on the base so long as the seals match up with the rolled metal edge on the other side wall.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.