- Online Only
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon is famous for his bake-at-home croissants and other classic pastries. For these savory filled croissants, Charon's award-wining puff pastry – hand made using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough – is wrapped around Black Forest ham and Swiss cheese. The frozen croissants are easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight and then bake in the morning. They emerge from the oven golden brown and flaky on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside and bubbly with creamy melted cheese. Enjoy the buttery treats warm from the oven.
- 10 croissants; 2 lb. 11 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Place no more than 6 frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Ingredients: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), swiss cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), ham, butter, water, sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.