- Williams Sonoma Pasta Sauce, Tomato Basil $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Pasta Sauce, Sicilian Sausage Ragu $16.95 – $30
- Williams Sonoma Pasta Sauce, Rustic Vegetable $12.95 – $33.90
- Williams Sonoma Pasta Sauce, Vodka-Tomato $12.95 – $33.90
- Williams Sonoma Pasta Sauce, Artichoke & Lemon $16.95 – $33.90
- Williams Sonoma Lemon Caper Basil Pasta Sauce $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Pasta Sauce, Truffle Alfredo $14.95 – $29.90
- Williams Sonoma Braising Sauce, Japanese Shiitake Black Garlic Shortrib $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Red Pepper & Garlic Turkey Burger Starter $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Roasted Garlic & Chile Veggie Burger Starter $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Memphis Baked Bean Starter $12.95
- Williams Sonoma North Carolina Coleslaw Starter $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Pan Sauce, Marsala Wine $16.95 – $34
- Williams Sonoma Pan Sauce, Wild Mushroom $16.95 – $34
- Williams Sonoma Pan Sauce, Truffle $29.95 – $53
- Williams Sonoma Pan Sauce, Picatta $16.95 – $34
- Williams Sonoma Vikas Khanna Curry Sauce, Vindaloo $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Vikas Khanna Curry Sauce, Butter Chicken $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Vikas Khanna Curry Sauce, Ginger Coconut $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Vikas Khanna Curry Sauce, Coconut Tamarind $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Vikas Khanna Curry Sauce, Tomato Turmeric $14.95
- ThaiFusions Red Curry Sauce $16.95
- ThaiFusions Panang Curry Sauce $16.95
- ThaiFusions Mango Ginger Grilling Sauce $16.95
- ThaiFusions Chili Pineapple Grilling Sauce $16.95
- ThaiFusions Spicy Peanut Grilling Sauce $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Japanese Grilling Sauce, Yuzu Citrus Ginger $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Izakaya Rintaro Noodle Bowl Starter $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Izakaya Rintaro Sake Soy Glaze $12.95
- Pad Thai Noodle Sauce $12.95
- Jade Sichuan Peanut Sauce $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Marinade, Meyer Lemon Garlic Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $10.99
- Golden Boy Pizza Sauce $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Pizza Sauce $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Pizza Sauce, Creamy Truffle $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Organic Butternut Squash Puree $12.95
- Williams Sonoma French Onion Soup Sugg. Price $14.95 – $33.90 Our Price $14.95 – $25
- Williams Sonoma Mexican-Style Tortilla Soup Sugg. Price $14.95 – $29.90 Our Price $14.95 – $25
- Williams Sonoma Japanese Miso Udon Broth Starter $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Shoyu Ramen Broth Starter $14.95
Cooking Sauce Sale
Take all of the guesswork out of making your favorite sauces from scratch with the collection from Williams-Sonoma. We use all of the necessary spices, oils and other secret ingredients to create the perfect blend for your favorite foods.
You can find sauces to simply heat up in a saucepan and then pour over your favorite pasta for an easy meal. You can also find sauces that give you a head start when it comes to making more complicated dishes, such as chili and chicken pot pie. Find sauces to create traditional international foods, such as mole from Mexico and curry from India, or put some of our barbecue sauce over your favorite meat when having friends over for a cookout.
Instead of going to your favorite restaurant or slaving over a stove all day, smother your chicken in a cacciatore sauce. Our cacciatore concoction features a blend of mushrooms, white wine and tomatoes, giving you elements of both rich and light ingredients. The country French sauce combines these aromatic flavors then adds the element of onions for a bold and time-tested flavor. For a taste of bright and sparkling peppers, try the Spanish olive oil and red pepper sauce or the chipotle and roasted tomato sauce, both of which add a little kick to any dish.
Pot roast is one of the most common dishes associated with Americana, but it takes all day to prepare the ingredients for the best batch. Simply pour our pot roast or beef stew sauce on top of your pork roast or beef tenderloin, add your chopped vegetables, and let it braise in the oven in a Dutch oven for a couple of hours. Serve this with some crusty bread and a bottle of red wine for a meal that really sticks to your ribs in cold weather seasons.
Slow-cooked barbecue is one of the most popular items in the country, but pitmasters never want to give up their secrets. If you are a fan of pulled pork, pulled chicken, brisket or a mouthwatering rack of ribs, check out some of our pulled pork and pulled chicken starter sets. These sauces mix with the natural fats and oils of the meat you grill or braise, creating a combination of sweet, tangy and savory flavors to send your mouth into a state of euphoria.
In addition to sauces for your favorite meats, we also offer soup kits. All you need to do is add water and chunks of protein of your choice, and then cook in a saucepan or slow cooker to have a starter bowl of soup or a main entrée. With the French onion soup starter pack, simply add caramelized onions, gruyere cheese and some crusty bread to create the classic dish. A tortilla soup starter kit lets you add your own handmade corn tortillas for a taste of authenticity. With the potato chowder kit, get all of the seasonings in the pot while you prep the vegetables.
Instead of ordering takeout, make your own pizza at home with our rich and robust tomato sauces. Smear these over your uncooked dough, add mozzarella and meat, and then transfer to the oven for a quick and tasty meal. We offer traditional pizza sauces, and we also have unexpected flavors, including creamy truffle, tomato and vodka and even sweet red pepper.
Nothing is easier than putting a pot of chili in the slow cooker in the morning and coming home to a delicious meal after work. Make that meal even more delicious with our chili starter kits. Create a classic red chili full of tomatoes, or a white chili that features corn. For something to really take your tastebuds to the limits, the chili verde packs on the heat.