- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $650 Our Price $499.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Covered Fry Pan Sugg. Price $129.95 – $169 Our Price $99.95 – $129.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set Sugg. Price $169 Our Price $129.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Sugg. Price $117 Our Price $89.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Sauce Pan Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $99.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $182 Our Price $139.95
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set Sugg. Price $120 – $162 Our Price $79.95 – $99.95
- Greenpan Black Ceramic Nonstick Gift Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $79.99
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $570 Our Price $399.95
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Sugg. Price $65 – $90 Our Price $49.95 – $69.95
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Covered Fry Pan, 12" Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $79.95
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan Sugg. Price $100 – $112 Our Price $79.95 – $89.95
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $119.95
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Grill Pan with Lid Sugg. Price $162 Our Price $99.95
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Roaster $149.95
The Original GreenPan is the healthier nonstick alternative for cooks and chefs who want performance, good looks and toxin-free coatings from their cookware. When itʼs time for a new pots and pans set or fry pan, switch to a GreenPan set or individual cookware pieces and experience the quick heating, easy food release and balanced weight of this remarkable brand. The ceramic pans and tempered glass lids are oven-safe and easy to clean and care for which is a definite plus for busy professionals and families. Add a set of nonstick utensils and your kitchen is ready to create seared meats, soups, sauces, stews, braised meats and fried breakfast dishes with less mess and cooking time involved.
Brushed stainless-steel handles on GreenPan cookware stay cool and are riveted to the pans for extra strength. You can move a pan from browning on the cooktop to roasting in the stove and then back to the cooktop for a finishing sauce using a simple pot holder or oven mitt to transport the fry pan easily. It only takes three minutes at high heat for some nonstick pans to blister and release chemicals. Williams-Sonomaʼs exclusive line of GreenPans are oven-safe, grill-safe and broiler-safe to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, and the lids are oven-safe up to 390 F. Pans are suitable for heating on all cooktops except induction cooktops, and the fry pans need less butter or oil to create mouthwatering seared steaks and chops. The quick, even heating of the saute, fry and grill pans make them key components to make speedy morning pancakes and sausage, fully steamed mussels, and luscious late-night lamb chops.
GreenPan saucepans are available in 1-, 2- and 3-quart sizes to accommodate small to large quantities of gravies, puddings and broths. Fry pans come in two sizes, with an 8” diameter for single burgers and a 10” size for making omelets and steaks. The 3-Qt. GreenPan Sauté Pan has ample room for chicken and dumplings, bouillabaisse or a lightly grilled veggie stir-fry. When you want a crisp, grilled finish on meats, the GreenPan Grill Pan is the answer with its ridged anodized aluminum bottom that sears with minimal oils or butter. Meats are easier to bring up to the proper temperature in the grill pan due to its amazing heat conductivity whether in the broiler or on the grill.
The 8-Qt. GreenPan Stockpot with Lid is an excellent choice for families who love chili and Brunswick stew, but hate messy cleanup. You can brown your stew beef, meatballs or sausage right in the pot with onions and garlic, and then add your vegetables, seasonings and liquid for a one-pot meal. The nonstick surface of the stockpot releases food easily for a simple cleanup time as well. If youʼre a student or professional whoʼs experimenting with weekly cooking, youʼll love the ample size of this stock pot that lets you make many portions and put them in containers for freezing. The large pot is also great for stewing tomatoes, cooking down jellies and other preserves and processing other garden harvests for canning.
There are numerous reasons the GreenPan ceramic coating makes it a superior cookware product. GreenPanʼs proprietary Thermalon Marathon finish is designed to last for many years with proper care and use. This quality makes the pans sustainable choices youʼll use long into the future. Like fine marble kitchen ware, these pans will become heirlooms. The Thermalon coating was developed when the GreenPan founders learned that standard nonstick pans were emitting toxic fumes as they were manufactured and later used in homes for cooking. In 2007, the company developed a nonstick coating that doesnʼt require lead, cadmium, PFOS or PFOA in its manufacture. The company continues to develop this coating and is now five generations into a remarkable formula that also has reduced carbon emissions during manufacture 60 percent compared to emissions from traditional nonstick coating manufacturing processes.