- Williams-Sonoma Professional Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,030 Our Price $899.95
- Mauviel Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set $800
- Mauviel Copper Triply 7-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,360 Our Price $799.95
- Mauviel Copper Triply 10-Piece Cookware Set $1,299.95
- Mauviel Copper 12-Piece Cookware Set $1,900
- All-Clad Copper Core 15-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,960 Our Price $2,199.95
- All-Clad Copper Core 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,940 Our Price $1,399.95
- All-Clad Copper Core 7-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,365 Our Price $999.95
- Mauviel Copper 8-Piece Cookware Set $1,200
- Mauviel Essentials 10-Piece Cookware Set $999.95
- Williams-Sonoma Signature Hard-Anodized Copper Core Dishwasher-Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,700 Our Price $799.95
Copper Cookware Sets
Even when you’re cooking at home, it’s ideal to have a set of professional-grade cookware to ensure that the job is done just right. Having top-of-the-line products allows for more seamless cooking, and overall prepares you for a more enjoyable cooking experience. If it’s time to replace your old cookware set and you are in search of a great way to cook nearly all of your foods on the stove, copper is a great choice. Aside from its durability and longevity, there are quite a few reasons why copper is a top choice among professional chefs.
Many choose copper because of its heat conductivity. Regular saucepans and frying pans work very well, but when you are cooking with copper, you won’t find a hot or cold spot in the pan. This ensures you cook all foods evenly, all the time. When you are pan-frying or cooking up meat, this is a definite plus, as one spot won’t be more cooked or less cooked than the other. When it comes to cookware sets, all of the copper cookware sets available from Williams-Sonoma are lined with stainless-steel for durability and for safety. Copper has a tendency to react with foods when cooked, so this provides you with an evenly cooked meal and a durable pan every time you make one of your favorite recipes. In addition, “stay-cool” handles on many of the available copper cookware pieces ensures that you never get burned while touching the lid or side handles.
Different copper cookware sets provide you with varying numbers of pieces to suit your needs. If you are replacing your entire kitchen ensemble with a new set, it’s best to opt for one of the larger sets, such as a 10-piece copper version. This provides you with all of the kitchen basics and more, including 8-inch and 10-inch frying pans, 2-quart and 4-quart saucepans (both with lids), a 4-quart fry pan with a lid and a 5-quart Dutch oven with a lid. If you simply need to freshen up your stock of cookware, a five-piece set offers everything you need, including a 10-inch frying pan, a 2-quart saucepan with a lid and a 3-quart saute pan with a lid. There are also several cookware sets known as Copper Core, which are ideal for anything from a family meal to entertaining a large crowd. These cookware sets offer a layer of copper placed between two layers of aluminum and stainless-steel for maximum durability and even heating and to ensure every dish turns out perfectly.