Rich and chocolaty, dense and moist, this is the chocolate cake of your dreams. Made by hand at a small family-owned Florida cake boutique, the four layers of this cake have the heft of a pound cake and the added depth of Dutch cocoa powder, alternated with ultra-rich chocolate cream cheese frosting for a cake that is 100% deep, dark goodness. Grab a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee and tuck into this decadent treat.
- 4 3/4" x 6" diam. (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. To remove the cake from the box, unfold the box so that the front panel lies flat and you can slide the cake out of the box with ease. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Butter, sugar, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, cocoa powder, fresh eggs, all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, whole buttermilk, natural vanilla.
- Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, cocoa powder, powdered sugar.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.